𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮

"How is he?"

I looked around Hermione's head, Noah and Lee stood beside the twins, still in uniform as they looked at a wet pale Harry that laid in the white crisp bed of the hospital wing.

"He should be fine eventually," Ron muttered, him on the other side of the bed from me, his arms laid on the bed with his head on top of them. One of my own hands was wrapped in Harry's cold one while Hermione held my other on. Hannah stood with Oliver, both looking to Harry with worried eyes. I heard the door to the infirmary swing open, Sage and Ginny came storming in with Cedric close behind.

"Sage," I smiled as the girl's sweet braids came running to me, her wrapping her arms around my neck while holding me close to her.

"How is the kid?" Cedric asked from beside Oliver, his eyes scanning the figure in the bed.

"He'll make it," Oliver spoke quickly, turning to look Ced up and down.

"Look we can re-"

"We don't need a re-match," Oliver was quick to defend his pride in himself and the team. It was known Oliver had a problem with it, but I suppose it came with a Gryffindor tie.

"I"m sorry about this all, truly."

Ced nodded to Oliver, who accepted the apology, and looked to me with tired eyes.

"See you later Mini," he gave a quick wave before he ran from the infirmary.

"Later Puff," I muttered under my breath, looking at Harry whose pale skin was gaining some color again. I let my thumb run over his knuckles, pray something would wake him up.

The overwhelming need to just talk to him right now took over, of course I would talk to Harry again. He wasn't dying, but I needed him now. I needed him to calm my nerves with a sarcastic comment or his soft glances.

I needed Harry James Potter to wake up right now before I lost my mind.

"He looks sickly," Ron muttered as he looked at his close friend, his eyes trained on his face before Fred spoke up.

"Let's push you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you look," George followed with a "Yeah let's throw you off" before I heard a faint chuckle.

I looked at Harry, who had the tint of pink cheeks from the cold and a faint smile from the joke. I felt my bouncing leg calm slightly, smiling to Hermione on my right and turning back at Hary who looked at each of us.

"W-what happened?"

"You fell from your broom Harry," Hermione spoke gently as she stood from the chair's arm she sat on, letting my hand she held fall to my lap as she smoothed out the bed sheet under her hands.

"I- I saw the-"

"Dementors, we know," I spoke with a small crack in my voice. I felt Harry squeeze mine two times, calming my nerves more than I could have imagined.

"Dumbledore was pissed to say the less," Hannah spoke up. I nodded, remembering the yells of the Headmaster as I ran from the pitch to keep up with the Professor that had Harry. If it wasn't for Professor Lupin and White stopping I would have never made it before they slammed the door in my face.

"Lee and I saw 'em get sent away," Noah informed us of the news, thankful those demons would be away from this school.

"(Y/N)? Who won?"

I said nothing, looking at his emerald eyes until I felt my eyes look to Oliver who would give a better answer then I could.

"(Y/N)?" I begged Oliver with my eyes, but his pride was too much with this sport to say it out loud.

"HUfflepuff won," Hannah cut in, grabbing the wrapped up remains of Harry broom from George and un-wrapping enough for Harry to see.

"It broke during the fall mate," Ron clapped Harry on the shoulder, giving sad eyes. I tapped Harry's hand, his eyes turning to me with shock.

"I'm heading to the bathroom, I'll be back," I smiled when his head nodded with my words and slowly he let my hand fall from his.

"You'll be back."

I smiled as he whispered the words under his breath and turned to the large door of the infirmary. I felt my feet hit the floor at a time, cracking the large doors enough for me to slip between before I turned to my left.

I was shocked to see Oden leaning against the wall barely a foot away from me.

"Oden?"

His body tensed, his shoulder rigid as he lifted his head and looked at me.

"Greyheart," the words were venom in his mouth and rage filled me.

"You say that like you aren't a Greyheart yourself," I spit out, looking at the shell of my baby brother.

"Not anymore," he pulled a yellow tinted paper from his pocket, throwing it to the floor for me to pick up.

I knew what that paper was going to read, I knew what Malfoy said was true, but how do you give up on someone that easy.

"Oden, how are you going to do this to mom and dad, Sage even," I felt my heartbreak once she heard the news, her twin walking away from her.

"I"m was never anything to them, none of you."

"You're a Grey-"

"I'm no longer a Greyheart, call me Oden Malfoy."

My heart was shattered, by my own blood, he was walking away from everyone now.

"Goodbye Oden Greyheart," I voice cracked, the tears ready to run down my cheeks in a second. I didn't have the energy to walk past him to the bathroom, the pride I alway associated with Oliver had transformed into my own body. I reached to the paper and ripped it from the floor.

I turned back to the infirmary and swung open the door. Harry sat up in bed better now, laughing as Noah and Lee slowly danced around the infirmary with their chest to each other.

Harry, focus on Harry. I walked three steps before Harry looked at me, his face falling as he looked to me, hisb elbow hitting Ron who looked up to me as well.

Hannah and Hermione turned to look at me also, Sage and Ginny following their eyes. I said nothing, looking to sweet Sage, my feet carried me til I stood before her.

"Here," I gently handed her the letter, which she took with shaky hands. Without opening it, she nodded, her glassy eyes looking back to me.

Oden left all of us, officially.

sorry for wonky updates, im trying my best!!

okay question time...

favorite plot line from the greyheart series?

(also i don't like this chapter but it has harryx(y/n) moments so i kept it)