𝙓𝙑𝙄. 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

"My dearest sister!"

Noah was jogging to stand in between Hermione and I, Lee holding onto his shoulders and they moved in next to us on the way to the pitch.

"What did you do?"

Both Noah and Lee gasped as they looked to one another with a hand on their chest.

"Nothing," Lee spoke, his scar wrapped loosely around him as he felt the cold air brush past us.

"Aren't you two supposed to be at the pitch already?" Hermione looked at both boys before turning back to me.

"We were leaving a prank in Fred and George's bed," Lee spoke, Noah looking over his shoulder as he bit his lip at the thought.

"They aren't going to know what hit 'em," Noah giggled, almost skipping down the hall to make it to the pitch in time for the game. I let my eyes drift to the windows down the hall, the heavy rainfall made me wish Wood would let someone cancel a Quidditch game for once.

"Need a bath?" Hannah muttered from beside me, keeping her eyes on the window as well.

"I can't believe the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are playing in that," Hermione spoke gravely, worried about the outcome.

"At least you can't light someone on fire," Ron had a little grin as he smiled down at Hermione, hitting his shoulder lightly but she smiled at the thought nonetheless.

"Oh I miss those days," I spoke in an overdramatized voice, placing the back of my hand on my forehead.

"Oh yes, I'd prefer death by chess than by mass murderer most days," Hannah grabbed onto my shoulder, speaking in a posh voice that made giggles fall from my lips.

The conversation came easily from there, as it always did with us, as we took our seat on the pitch with how hoods on as the rain beat up to the bone.

"This is a horrible idea," I spoke as I watched the Hufflepuff team fly to the pitch, smiling as Cedric danced slightly on his broom.

"Harry is going to need windshield wipers for his glasses," Hannah leaned her head on my shoulder as we all watched our house fly onto the pitch next. I could barely hear Lee over the harsh rain, all I could catch was "Noah stop flirting" and "Potter sees the snitch".

"Can anyone see Harry?" Ron asked over the rain, him trying to spot out who was who but it felt almost impossible.

"If someone almost dies we'll know it's Harry," Hannah spoke from beside me, not daring to move her head as we watch for any sign.

The game felt like it had been going on for centuries by the time I watched a red cloak bust up into the sky with their handheld out, a yellow cloak close behind them.

"I found Harry," I spoke as loud as I could as I pointed to Harry who was getting closer and closer to the clouds. I felt my nerves lit on fire, watching as the yellow cloak fell back from the chase. For a second he looked to be falling but slowly got his balance and came back to the pitch.

"What does he think he's doing?" Hermione gasped, all eyes trained on the red cloak that slowly faded away. I felt my throat go dry, the panic setting in as no sign of Harry appeared after a few seconds.

"Hey," Hannah rubbed my shoulder gently, looking at me for a second before looking back to the clouds that Harry disappeared behind seconds ago.

I looked back, biting my lips as the color red slowly came out from behind the clouds, my nerves calming until I realized something.

He was flying down, he was falling. I felt my body lunge out of nowhere, Hannah hand holding me back from falling from the rails.

"Harry!"

My voice was cracking as I yelled, my judgment clouded as his body fell closer and closer to the pitch. A light bit of light grabbed Harry, slowly bringing him to the pitch with a less dangerous drop.

I pushed through Hannah, Ron grabbing my waist and holding me back as I tried to escape his grasp.

"(Y/N), let them help him."

I knew he was making perfect sense, they needed room and not me breathing down their neck, but this was Harry we were talking about and I didn't want him to wake up alone.

"Ron, he doesn't like waking up alone," I whispered the words so gently, my words almost broke as I looked over my shoulder at one of my closest friends.

Ron looked to Hermione who kept an eye on Harry as they slowly carried him from the pitch. As Ron waited for Hermione I looked to the teacher stand, Dumbledore looking at me with a twinkle in his eye. With a flick of his wand, I felt Ron's hand drift away from me.

I didn't need a second before I took off running to the Hospital Wing, my feet burning as I looked at the steps two at a time before I reached the bottom of the pitch.

I was going to make sure Harry never felt alone again.

look who finally updated...

sorry for the wait (i hate ap)

but there a short little chapter