Tired. [9 part 2]

Luz actually preferred her own lunch instead of the pizza. Camilla had taught her how to make handmade pasta and she really loved the way it turned out. She was also taught how to use chopsticks, Eda always thought they were for drumming or throwing at people who annoyed her.

The witch hummed a small tune she memorized, also remembering some of the lyrics. Amity perked up, looking down by the witch. Luz was right by Amity's feet, keeping the ice pack there to numb the pain from the bruise. Amity scratched behind her ear, Luz perking up.

Amity treated her a bit like a dog, but mostly a cat. Luz's foot tapped on the floor, her ears going down. Luz purred, the foot tapping speeding up. "You are odd."

"Lower..R-Right a bit..Stop- There.."

There's alot Amity wanted to try, but didn't know if right now was a good time. Heck they weren't even friends, would she say yes? "What are you doing..?" Luz asked nervously, her right ear perking up.

'I zoned out-'

She was rubbing Luz's left ear, the witch not liking the abrupt action. Her purrs grew, the witch leaning back a bit. "You're awfully warm you know.."

"Yeah, well, you're not."

"I'm used to colder weather Blight..I lived right next to the ocean for Titans sake.."

Amity rolled her eyes, pulling her hand back. Luz shook her head, trying to get rid of the wooziness. The nurse spun in her chair as she was shoving pizza down her mouth. The cheese dripped down, the nurse trying to bite it off. She just messed with her food, a great way to choke on it.

Luz noticed that she was distracted, about to cast a spell. "Don't. It's bad for you." Amity muttered, grabbing her wrist.

The witch pulled her hand back, redoing the circle and sliding it up and down Amity's leg. She removed the icepack, moving it over the bruise. After a couple of seconds, she grabbed Amity's hand and moved the circle up her arm. "Move the ice, it'll interfere with the spell.."

Amity moved it aside, Luz moving the circle up her arm and over the scratch. "What about the band-aid..?"

"It won't interfere alot, but it'll sting a bit when you pull it off.."

Luz flinched, the spell circle poofing away. She hesitantly got off the floor, taking the ice packs. She removed the napkins, threw those away, and put the ice packs back. "I'm going to class, okay?"

The nurse nodded, writing her a slip and handing it to her. Luz thanked her, going back to Amity. The witch grabbed her things, her ears drooping down as she passed Amity. She used the wall for support, Amity getting up when she heard the door close.

She grabbed her things, the nurse writing her a slip as Amity fixed her hair. "Here." The nurse said, handing her the slip.

Amity thanked her, quickly leaving and looking for the witch. She spotted her right beside those weird unnecessary plant cases. Like there's dirt, and a bunch of bushes. Luz grabbed a leaf, holding it in between her hands.

It floated slightly, loosing it's color quick. It crumbled, falling to the ground in pieces. Amity went over to her, Luz's right ear twitching. "What are you doing?" Amity asked, her tone coming off pretty rude.

Luz took another leaf, repeating the process and getting the same result. "I can't go on without magic..I'm just taking off some of the life from the bush..It's not harming anyone.."

Amity took her hand, pulling her away from it. "Call your guardian, there is no way you're lasting a class without resting Noceda." Amity hissed.

Luz huffed, staggering towards her a bit. "Phone..Password..Prince.." She muttered. "Pocket..Bag.."

Amity let go of her hand, searching Luz's bag. It was in one of the cup slots, the cheerleader taking it out and putting the password in. "Who?"

"Leaf~" Luz cooed, already having gotten distracted.

She picked one, doing her same process to extract it's little life. "Noceda listen, who am I calling?"

"Camilla~~ Duhhh~~"

Amity rolled her eyes, scrolling down the contacts list. She called the one labeled; Camilla/Mom. She put the phone up against her ear, hearing the small ringtone to wait ensue. Amity grabbed Luz's hand, already feeling like her mother.

Luz grabbed ahold of Amity's arm, nuzzling her shoulder. "Hey! Cut that out!" She exclaimed.

The witch purred quietly, looking up at the human. "Luz I'm at work, what's wrong?"

"Ah- No she's a bit- Cut that out! She kinda erm- Used her magic up? She doesn't seem weLL- Hey! C-Can you come pick her up?--"

Luz nuzzled in to Amity's chest, the human glad she just stopped biting her hand and she was calm. "I can't- I'm booked at the moment ma'am, please wait with someone else! Is this that Amity girl? Call someone you know to pick her up and take her home please, if Luz trusts you enough to tell you she's a witch, I trust you to take care of her."

Amity fumbled a bit, putting her hand on Luz's back. "Alright..Thank you Ms.Noceda.."

"Bye-" She blurted out, hanging up on the other human.

Amity groaned, putting Luz's phone back in the witches bag. Luz cooed, looking up at her. "Tiredd~~"

"Yes you are, now shut up. I have to call someone." Amity hissed, taking her phone out.

She unlocked it and scrolled through her contacts. She picked one, calling them in an instant. "Hello?"

"Hey mom.."

To be continued.