Fool. [60]

Ay's mansion, Sunday morning, about 67°. Luz had already finished her assignment, so she was playing with Mattias while she waited for Ay. "So, what have you been up to Mattias?" Luz asked, waving the toy around.

Mattias followed it, jumping, biting the air, and missing, "The usual. Eat, sleep, sleep, walk, wait for you." Mattias pounced, catching the toy this time.

He nibbled on it, shaking his head, dropping it and stomping his paws over it, "You miss Prince?"

Mattias looked up at her, his tail wagging furiously, "He is a great dog to hang around with. How's Gator doing? He has barken to me that he visits his girlfriend every once in awhile."

Luz shrugged, "He's been home. I think he's hurt or something, Willow hasn't talked about him much.."

Mattias nudged Luz's knee, weaving in between her legs, then squeezing in between her arm as her hand was in her pocket. "I'm sure he's alright."

"Yeah, you're right. He's Gator Park, he's okay!"

Actually, he wasn't. Gator wasn't okay, at all.

He ripped his favorite toy. Gator Park was a sad dog now. Willow's dad was fixing it while her dad tried to find one just like it online. Gator just stayed in the back back with the piranha plants who tried to make him feel better.

They just made Gator yelp because of all the acid spit everywhere. Health wise, Gator was fine. Emotionally, he was heart broken. Bet you guys all panicked, he's not the dog dying this book, it's another one. Anyways! Now with what's going on.

After about an hour of talking and more playing, Ay finished his job, so they got in the car and drove to the Blight Manor. The drive was very interesting, Luz saw many funky cars, one even being able to go up and down with a button.

Ay said he'd show her another time in person, you know, because rich people. Once they got there, Noah, yes Noah, Noah Creed, was waiting at the door for them. "Amity's getting ready, she wanted me to come uh, greet you guys!" He smiled.

"Polite yes. For Amity, no." Ay said to himself. "You no good for Amity. Get a job arsch mit ohren."

@$$hole with ears
Luz elbowed him, "Ay! That was very rude!"

"He know not of what I say. It not mean if he don't know." Ay said as he shook his finger. "Not rude if not know Luz. Us keep secret."

The witchling frowned, Ay chuckling at patting her head, "You good kid. We go up now, Dummkopf, come come."

Noah and Luz followed him up, Ay entering first, Noah pulling Luz back before she entered, "Yes?"

"Listen, I know I've just started getting used to you, but serious talk. Stay away from Amity, she needs to be a part of our relationship. Just the two of us, so step back for a few days..?"

Luz nodded, "Don't use her though Noah. I was not kidding about the threat. If you make her cry, I'll hunt you down and bury your body all over the world. Now please, enter. I don't have all day."

Noah rushed in, Luz entering the room calmly, closing the door behind herself.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Willow was nervous to say the least, everyone, but Luz and Alador, left the room so she could have some privacy to take pictures. Luz was allowed to stay because Willow wanted her to and because Alador said Luz might be inspired by one of the designs.

Alador snapped the final photo, Luz clapping, cheering quietly, "Great job Willow! Alador, it's your time to shine!" Luz whispered.

He flinched, "Oh right! Ahem-" Alador picked up a plastic megaphone, moving it over his mouth. "That's a wrap!"

Luz clapped, "Yay!"

Alador smiled proudly yet tiredly, putting the megaphone down, "You can change back in to the new clothing Luz made for you to relax in. If any of the clothing was tight on your shoulders or waist, do inform Luz, she'll make you comfortable in the attires."

Luz smiled and gave Willow a thumbs up, "Thought these are complete, they are not the final products. After the shoot, we get opinions if anywhere is tight or itchy! Then when it's perfect for the wearer, we remake it with better materials if or when Alador is ready for a show."

"I offer them to business at a catwalk, if they like it, they bid, highest bidder gets design. We get fifty percent profit everytime they buy clothing." Alador said.

Willow got up, "Alright, I'll change so give me a second."

Luz nodded, getting up, going over to the door and opening it, "You guys can come in now, be aware, Willow is now changing."

The group came back in, Mattias jumping around Luz, "Hey! Pick me up! Pick me up pick me up!"

Luz held her arms out, Mattias taking the hug, the witchling staggering back as she tried to keep him up. "Mattias you're heavy!"

"That's awfully rude! I'm a Newfie, I'm fairly large because of my breed." Mattias barked. "I'm slipping-"

Luz yelped, leaning against the wall, "Mattias- If I die- Tell Prince- He's gay-"

"Wait what-"

Ruh-Oh! Timber!!

To be continued.