Overworking. [18 part 3.50]

"Open." Edalyn stated.

Camilla shook her head, moving back a bit. "I'm not sick..I don't need this crap.." Camilla muttered.

"You shouted at me for cursing at Luz, to her, that is a bad word." Edalyn huffed. "Take the medicine human!"

"I don't want or need it."

"If I get this in the cherry flavor.." Edalyn sighed. "Would you take it.."

"There's no difference, I still won't take it." Camilla huffed, crossing her arms.

After a few seconds of silence, the human spoke up; "If it's grape I'll take it."

Edalyn pat her head, getting up from her spot, carefully disposing of the medicine on the spoon, going downstairs. After some time, the witch came back up, pouring some medicine on the spoon, offering it to Camilla. She took it, only to hesitantly swallow it. "You have no grape medicine, trick worked though." Edalyn smirked.

"You are nothing like Luz.."

"Should different people be the same?"

"No..When is she coming?"

Prince came in, offering a water bottle to Camilla, his tail wagging swiftly. "Thank you mi Prìncipe." Camilla cooed.

He yipped, his tail picking up the pace. "When is Luz coming?" Edalyn asked.

He barked in response; "She has work?"

He barked again, hopping on the bed with Camilla, resting his head in her lap. "Right..Today's Wednesday..She works till 9 today but should be back for an hour til she has to go to work." Camilla muttered.

"Alright, I'll go get your lunch then. Give me a second."

Camilla nodded, patting Prince's head. "So that's Luz's mom. She's alot taller then I expected."

Prince nudged her, Camilla patting his head, letting out a small sigh. A few minutes later Edalyn came back up, shooing Prince away, handing Camilla the bowl. "It's still really hot, so be careful."

The human thanked her, Prince sniffing it out, so close to licking the broth. "Prince you'll burn your tounge off, don't." Edalyn huffed, pushing his face back.

Gator barked, startling both older women, Mattias rushing up the stairs, barking at Edalyn, the witch getting up. "Well I'll see you eventually, do stay healthy." Edalyn smiled, wiping Camilla's cheek.

She snapped, a bird taking her place, the crow flying to the window, opening it with their talon. They used their wing, putting it on their beak and holding it out to Camilla, flying off. "Did she just blow me a kiss?-"

Prince's tail thumped furiously on the bed, the dog panting with a big grin on his face. "Ma! I'm home!" Luz shouted from downstairs.

The human took a small sip of the broth, hot but good. She blew on it, placing it on her dresser, pulling the blanket off herself, getting out of bed. Prince followed her out of the room, the human looking down the stairs. "I already have a bowl, eat that yourself." Camilla said, going down.

Prince went down carefully with her, Luz placing the bowl of very hot soup on the counter, getting a mat for the table. She placed it in front of the chair she was going to sit in, quickly but cautiously placing it on the mat. "Are you okay? Feeling well?"

"Yes Luz, I'm alright, don't worry."

"Mattias told me what happened, did you pick up the glass shards or do you want me to do it?"

"No no it's okay, I..Already picked it up."

"Alright then, after I eat I'm going to work. I'll be back at 9, maybe 9:30 if I need to work overtime. If I'm not back by then I'm etheir with a friend or still working." Luz said, getting herself a spoon.

"Okay then- I didn't call in sick for work- I had a shift- Oh dear god-" Camilla mumbled, leaning against the railing.

"No it's okay! I called before I left! They're paying you for today and tomorrow but you better be back in two days!"

"I don't know what I'd do without you Luz.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Thank you, have a nice afternoon." Luz waved.

"You too!"

The customer left, Luz sighing heavily, Bo patting her back. "May I have a refill?" A certain blonde haired human asked.

"M-Me too if you wouldn't mind!" Another human exclaimed.

Luz took the brew for hot chocolate, going over to the humans, refilling their cups, then going back behind the counter. She was tired, her nightmares have been getting worse with all the human stuff she learned, the lizard Nero ate freaked her out, and she hadn't slept peacefully since Amity let her sleep with her but it only lasted for an hour.

Lots on money was dropped on the counter, sixty-nine (69) twenties (20's), three (3) dollars, two (2) quarters, a nickel and a single penny to be exact. "Hi Emira.." Luz sighed.

"I called ahead and you know it."

"I know.."

"Can I get the kiss then?"

"Please be patient I have a headache.."

"On the lips this time?~"

"If you try I won't hesitate to put an arrow through your head..Your stuffs in the back in the truck you sent, don't do this anymore unless you'll just hand the money over and not run us out of business.."

Emira gave her a thumbs up, Luz sliding over the keys she got from the human about an hour ago. Luz grabbed her by her collar, pulling her close, kissing her cheek, and pushing her back. "Now get out."

"I'm going to do this every week, bye Luzzy!~" Emira cooed, walking out with the keys.

"Go on your break Luz-"

"No, I can handle it. It's just a few more hours. Thank you Ms.Odis.."

"Just Rachel Luz, please take your break."

"I'll be okay, just a small headache.."

"Okay, just..Go on your break soon."

"I will."

To be continued.