The jacket. [6 part 3]

Luz didn't ask for her jacket back when she took Amity to class. "I can take you to the bus after school, if you want I can wait for you in front of AVID. Just to make sure they don't come back okay?"

Amity nodded slowly, using the collar to cover her face a bit. Luz ruffled her hair, walking away and sending a big wave her direction. Amity sent a small wave her way, going in to her class and sitting down. She had almost the same schedule as Luz.

She had the same 1st period teacher, second was really close to eachother, 3rd and 4th were the same, just different teachers, 5th was when the incident happened so obviously you know that, 6th was different but both important classes. AVID wasn't, but secretly acted like it was.

Amity rested her head in her arms, nuzzling in to the warm jacket. She hates Luz, she sends some of her older guy friends to go pick on her, but here she is. In her jacket, a small blush on her face, and a half smile. "Ooh~ Blights wearing someone else's jacket~"

"Shut it Amelia.."

"Hey did I show you this yet? I actually completely forgot I asked for this too." She exclaimed, showing the paper on her binder cover.

Amity looked at it; "Oh wow..It's you.." She said enthusiastically.

"No not that! This!" She exclaimed, pointing to the bottom right.

It had Luz's signature in cursive, and her number. "What about it?"

"Should I ask her for another one? Some say they give her an extra $5 for an extra person. We could do one together. I can send her a pic if you'd like."

Amity shrugged, fixing the fluffy collar and leaning in to it. Amelia took out her phone, showing Amity a few options before sending one to Luz. Three dot bubbles followed, a winky smiley face followed by a thumbs up was the response. Then an exclamation mark.

Three more dots, then a ding. "Wait! I need the other persons consent! I can't do it without their consent! Please ask them first and I'll get started right away!"

Amelia texted back, Luz responding in a few seconds. "Either over the phone or in person, sorry!"

The green haired human handed Amity her phone, pouting slightly. Amity read the messages, shrugging and getting a voice recording down.

Over with Luz

A small whistle type ringtone ensued, Luz turning on her phone. She put the phone up against her left ear, playing the voice recording. "I don't mind it this time, go ahead Noceda."

The class ooed, Luz wondering why. She sent a thumbs up to Amelia, examining the picture and getting it started.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

So, Willow lied, the new kid had pestered her and asked for another tour when it finished. Luz didn't mind it though, she was drawing on the ground her back against the wall. She drank some of her fruit tea, poking a small piece of meat and putting it in her mouth.

The green haired girl was being pushed down a bit, Amity wrapping her right arm around her neck and having a bright smile on her face. She was ruffling Amelia's hair with her left hand, the green haired girl laughing at the interaction the whole time. Luz smiled softly, adding small hearts on Amity's side.

Footsteps came and went, one stopping in front of her. "Hey Luz, it's Amelia."

The witch looked up at her, sending a small wave with a soft smile. Amelia handed her $40, Luz ripping out the paper gently. She added her signature in ink, handing the paper over and taking the money. "Nice doing business with you, later Noceda." She saluted, walking down the hall.

Luz waved back, turning a few pages back in her book. She continued the suit, wondering what else she could add as a final detail. "Fornum and Mason green would work for the tie you know."

"Yeah but I need someone to model it for me so I can see how well it matches..Thanks though- AH AMITY-" Luz shouted, closing her book and jumping back.

The cheer captain fixed her posture, unzipping the jacket and throwing it on top of Luz. "Thanks weirdo.."

"Y-You're welcome.."

"May I see the designs? Why am I even asking? Hand it over." She said, extending her hand out.

Luz cowered a bit, backing up. She held on to her sketchbook tightly: "I'd let you take anything..Just not this.." Luz mumbled. "It's all I have of my family til I'm allowed back home.."

Amity softened a bit, pulling her hand back. "May I see the book..?"

Luz clenched on to the book, moving the jacket down by her side. She backed up a bit more, Amity going over to her. Luz's ears drooped down, the witch shaking in fear. She covered her face with her right arm, very noticeable trembling ensuing, 'What have I done to this girl..?'

Amity put her hand on Luz's head, the witch letting out a whine in fear. The captain knelt down in front of her, cupping her left cheek. Luz was petrified, Amity, the top student and rudest human here, was going soft on her? Amity caressed her cheek, Luz relaxing just a bit.

Her ears drooped down, Luz letting out purrs for more. She leaned in to Amity's palm, the human perking up as a blush spread on her face. The witch relaxed, her grip on her sketchbook loosening. Amity gently took it, Luz nuzzling in to her palm.

Amity moved it down, pulling her hand back. She opened the sketch book, looking at the designs. Luz put her hand over Amity's, taking her book back with the other. "Private property.."

"Just a peek." Amity said, lifting her hand back up to pat Luz's head.

The witch backed up, getting off the floor. "I- S-Sorry..N-No peeking.."

Amity got up as well, patting herself down. "Right, I'll just go then. Have to go pick up something."

Luz nodded slowly, holding on to her sketch book tightly. Amity walked past her, Luz gathering her things and putting everything away. She held her jacket in her right arm, heading to her 5th class. She opened the door, going in and greeting her teacher.

He waved, so did the dummy who was now named Froggery. Odd name, but she still liked it. Luz sat down in her seat, the one that was now hers. But it was right beside Amity's, she didn't mind it though, if she ignored the blonde girl, she'd be fine. Hopefully.

To be continued.