The renovation. [9 part 4]

"Heel."

Prince tilted his head to the side, not knowing that command. "Just tell him what to do and give him a treat once he does it right." Luz said, ruffling her hair with the towel to dry it off.

Skara frowned, not having any treats with her. "Anything meat related works, he's a pig." Amity said, patting his head.

Luz went over to her, Amity taking her towel. "Sit, you don't know how to dry your hair properly."

"It's short, there's not much to do.."

"You're growing it out aren't you? You have to take care of it Noceda." Amity said, patting the spot in front of herself.

Luz sat down, Amity getting on her knees and rubbing her hair with the towel. "This actually feels really good.."

"Are your tips in your hair dyed?" Amity asked.

"What's dye?- Amity are you suggesting I kill myself-"

"What? No! Do you not forcefully change the color of your hair?"

"Uh- No? I mean I don't-"

Skara yelped, a loud thud ensuing, the human now on the floor. "So your hair has a purple tips in it?" Skara asked, rubbing her head. "How come? Did you get like permanent dye on it or something?"

"Erm- It's like that.."

"Oh?" Amelia chimed in, helping Skara up.

"The man I was raised with, had purplish hair. It was natural, not whatever dyed is. My mom, who I've never met, had my regular hair color." Luz muttered.

Amity folded the towel neatly, pushing Luz's head down. "You talk alot!"

"And you don't communicate at all!"

Amelia and Skara laughed, Amity pushing her head down again. Prince pounced on Amity, pushing her head down. "Augh! Bad dog! Get off!"

He licked her face, his tail wagging furiously. She smelled like cherries, which just made him want to lick her face more. "Prince."

The dog stopped abruptly, looking back at Luz. "Keep going."

"AUGH NOCEDA-"

Prince licked Amity's face, his tail picking up the pace. "Okay okay Prince cut it out. Come here boy."

He licked Amity's face one last time before jumping down to Luz's side. Amity sat up, wiping her face. "That was unpleasant..Anyone got a napkin or something?"

Luz perked up, her ears drooping down. "Oh my Titan I was going to say hi to Joey!" The witch exclaimed, getting off the floor and rushing to her bag. "Where are my shoes- And my phone- What time is it?-"

She quickly rushed around the room, putting on her shoes, getting her phone, and dashing out of the room and house. "Is Joey her boyfriend-"

"Just a guy who owns a felt store she goes to every day. I think. I'm not sure he seems gay-" Amity blurted out.

Prince trotted over to the door, scratching at it. He let out a whine, then a bark. "She'll come back. She wouldn't leave you behind like that."

He frowned, putting his paws on the door handle. He pulled it down, moving back cautiously. "Smart dog." Amelia smirked.

Prince slipped past, rushing downstairs and attempting to open the bigger door too. It opened and closed, the girls getting up and heading out in to the hall. "Way to smart." Skara mumbled.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Think she's coming back?" Skara asked, looking to her left.

"Don't think she is." Amity said.

Amelia giggled, the other two looking at her. "Amity, I'm giving someone your phone number okay?"

"Better not be one of the football players." The cheer captain hissed.

After a few more seconds, a ding ensued on Amity's phone. She picked it up, opening up the new message. Skara looked over, wanting to take a peek. "Ugh..MOM!" Amity shouted.

Over with Luz

"Prince. Why is everything..Pink..?"

He whined, looking around the room. Luz went over to her bed the pillows all pink, the covers, that weird part that never stays down and ticks everyone off, everything was pink! Prince hated the color, it was bright and very blinding.

*I know dogs can't see the colors we can but let me dream-

Luz took the pillows, still hers. She removed the casing from each of them, folding them neatly and putting them on her chair. "Help me out with the other rooms yeah?"

Prince barked, rushing out of her room and to the next. She sighed heavily, wondering where the heck her covers were.

Much much later

Three knocks ensued on the front door, Luz heading downstairs to peek out and see who it was. She opened the door, peeking outside. "Oh- Hey-" The witch blurted out, moving aside and opening the door more.

Amity pulled her mom in by her ear, Odalia being very pouty. "Could've said you didn't like pink.."

"Everything was labeled with a color for a reason.." Luz mumbled, moving her hair back nervously.

Prince came downstairs, dragging something with him. They had gotten the sheets, pillow casings, the things that weren't theirs (not including the dog stuff Prince actually liked) and some of the pink glitter containers in a box. He barked, going over to greet Amity.

The cheer captain let go of her mother, petting Prince. "Well aren't you a smart dog?"

He barked, his tail wagging swiftly. Luz moved out of the way from the door, heading to the stairs. "Where did you put our other stuff?" The witch asked, taking the first step up.

"I dunno ask Brandon."

"William. It's William."

"Whatever Jeffrey, help the girl."

He sighed, going upstairs past Luz. Amity finally looked over at the witch, going stiff as her face heated up. Prince went back to his second owner, nudging her calf before going upstairs as well. Odalia moved towards the kitchen, the two other men who helped out following.

*Mini warning ↓

Luz hummed quietly, her ears perking up a bit. "Where is your shirt?" Amity finally asked, closing the door nervously.

*Luz is in a sports bra

The witch looked over, just realizing she took off her shirt earlier. "Well it was getting quite hot earlier.."

'And you are! What am I thinking!? Snap out of it Blight!' Amity slapped herself, calming down.

"Why did you do that? Are you okay?" Luz asked, going over to the girl.

She examined her cheek, a bit red but not permanent. "Don't do that, it might get your blood flowing but it's not a nice feeling." Luz frowned.

Amity pushed her back, not forcefully just a small push some do to encourage others, but it's not to so call, encourage Luz. "Go tell my mom what to do, she'll make everything purple if you don't go.." She muttered.

Luz flinched, quickly going to the kitchen. She did not want the whole house to be purple.

To be continued.

P.S it's very rude to miscall someone and misgender! Do be polite and nothing like Odalia and get your friends names right! (Unless it's a nickname!) Including preferred pronouns! Even strangers!