The exploring starts today. [2]

Three days later

"Ms.Noceda, do tell me. What are these iron boxes that take humans everywhere?" Luz questioned, petting a stray kitty.

It mewed, nuzzling into her palm. Prince nuzzled it, the kitty purring loudly. "Well, those are called cars, Luz. You have to pay money to own one-"

"Ooh! Human currency! I have that I have that!" Luz exclaimed, pulling her hand back and reaching in to her bag.

She pulled out a stack of money, handing it to Camilla. "These are kinda easy to find where I'm from. My mom owns a human collectibles store and these are often found in her pile."

Camilla nervously flipped through the stack of money, all hundred dollar bills. All of them were in fact real, not one was fake. "Do you have a car Ms.Noceda?"

"No I take the bus or walk, less money.."

"Hey, do you have Cafe's here?"

Camilla nodded, handing Luz her money back. "Yeah let's get going."

The cat mewed, nuzzling Luz's leg before trotting off. Prince whined, nudging the witch. "Oh, hood. Need my hood." Luz mumbled, feeling her neck for her hood.

She pulled it up, her ears kinda poking out the sides. Camilla pat her thigh, wanting Prince to follow and led the way to the cafe. On their way there, Luz noticed a human, with two different colors in her hair. Blonde, with a pink streak down the middle. Being followed.

A man, keeping one hand in his pocket, the other fallen by his side. The girl was kinda pretty, but really spoiled looking. She did happen to go with them to the cafe, but turned down the street when it was in view. Luz sat down, keeping her eyes on the human. She had stopped and was now waiting to cross the street.

The follower slowly pulled his hand out and something else, picking up the pace. "Get me a hot cocoa please? I'll be right back." Luz said, getting back up.

She quickly rushed to the human, taking her hand. The girl flinched, about to push her away. "Hey! Been looking for you! The Cafe's this way silly willy!" Luz exclaimed.

The girl pulled her hand back, Luz gently taking it again. She interlocked their fingers, putting her right hand over hers. "The Cafe's over here, can't believe you missed it!" Luz smiled.

She took her past the man, stepping on his foot as she did. They made it back to their side, Luz letting her sit in her seat. "Stay for just a bit okay? He's been following you and it'd be a shame if something bad happened."

The girl nodded slowly, Luz still holding her hand. About 2 minutes passed, Luz let her hand go, the human getting up. She just waved, and left. Luz sat back down, picking up her hot cocoa. "Hey, is there a school here?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Alright, you'll be registered as Luz Noceda. So you have to write that down as your name." Camilla said, patting her shoulder.

Luz pulled down her hood, signaling to her ears. "So what do I do about these?"

"There's weirder people then you, but us weirdos stick together. Got that? You meet someone that looks odd, stick with em."

"Alright Ms.Noceda."

After some chatting, when Luz will start school, things she'll need, and things she can't do, she took a shower. Feeling refreshed and more relaxed. She pet Prince, the dog perking up and nuzzling in to her palm. "Good boy."

He yipped, his tail wagging slowly. "I should call my mom huh? Tell her how I'm doing?"

Prince nodded, licking her palm. Luz giggled, going in to the guest room Camilla allowed her to stay in. She summoned her scroll, heading to her bed. She called her mom, hoping it would go through. "Hello?"

"Hey Eda.."

"Luz! Kiddo my Titan, you really scared me. You haven't been calling and I thought something happened. How are you? Found somewhere to stay?"

Luz smiled, sitting down. "Found a really nice human, her name's Camilla. She's been helping me alot, there's cars here! And hotels, and mayo! Mayo's delicious!"

Her mother laughed over the phone, Luz's smile widening. "Can't wait to have you back to tell me all about it. I love you kid-"

"Is that Luz? Luz! Luz Luz! Heyyy!!"

"Hey King, there's a doggy here named Prince! You two would get along pretty well you know."

He gasped. "Dog? That dares have a name of royalty?! I banish thee!"

Luz giggled, Camilla peeking in the room. "Hooot! Banish whoooo?"

"You two ain't banishing no one! Your foods getting cold! Hurry up before I put ya to bed!" Eda hissed. "As I was saying. I love you kid, you'll be back in no time. And when you do, I expect you to know what a battery is."

Luz's ears drooped down slightly. "I miss you mom, I'll text you every week okay?"

"Alright, goodnight kid."

"Night mom.."

Her scroll beeped, poofing away. Luz sighed, calling Prince up on the bed. He whimpered, nudging the witch. Camilla knocked on the door frame, Luz perking up. "Goodnight Luz, sleep well."

"Goodnight Ms.Noceda. Night to you too Prince." Luz cooed, rubbing his tum tum.

He yipped, his tail wagging furiously. Camilla smiled slightly, heading to her room and turning off the lights. This was a good idea.

To be continued.