Sold out. [7 part 3]

"Thanks, can I get that kiss now?~"

"I said I'd consider it." Luz said, checking off the one thousand three hundred and nineteenth (1,319th) item. "The next one is the last.."

Bo handed the small macaroons to Emira, the girl happily taking it. Luz kissed her cheek, patting her head. "Thanks, but don't do that again. We have to go rebake everything now, have a nice afternoon." Luz bowed, walking back inside.

The other barista looked over at Emira, her cheeks flushed. "I'm going to do that again.."

"Tell us that before hand next time, now get going. The coffee is going to cool down if you don't hurry!"

Emira got in the car, waving goodbye as they drove off with the truck in tow. Bo went inside with Luz, the customers having left a few minutes prior. She closed the door and flipped the sign, going over to the witch. Luz put on a mitten, opening the oven and pulling a pan out. "You can clock out Bo, I'll finish up in a bit."

The girl nodded, sighing heavily. She grabbed her things from the break room, changing out of her attire and hugging Luz. "Don't overwork yourself, see you soon." She waved, leaving the cafe.

Luz let the macaroons cool, sliding something else in the racks and getting those heated and started.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

5:47, overtime. Luz's ears perked up as a faint knock ensued, the witch going over to the door. She opened it, peeking out. "Amity, afternoon..What are you uh..Doing here..?"

"Wanted to know why my sister came over and almost bought this place." She muttered.

Luz let her in, closing the door behind her. "For some reason, people like to come by when I'm here and ask for my number or take me out..She must've heard me tell the other guy we don't take bills over twenty (20)."

Amity hummed, putting her bag on the chair. "Then what happened?"

"She bought the whole menu, ten (10) times because she wanted a kiss. I told her I'd consider it, but she did pay alot so I kissed her cheek. I do have a feeling she's coming back next time."

Amity sighed, leaning on the counter. Luz went on the opposite side, her ears going down slightly. "So..I woke up in your room this morning..How come?"

"Don't want to talk about it.."

"Well I woke up in an unknown place, I would like to know. So spill the tea girlfriend. Bo says that and I find it really odd.."

Amity sighed heavily again, facing Luz. "It's a long story."

"I'm listening."

The cheerleader explained everything of what happened the other day, leaving out that she looked at Luz's sketchbook- "I know you looked at my book.."

"I- How..?"

"I never turn the page at the bottom right corner, you creased it quite a bit.."

Amity frowned slightly, Luz looking rather odd. "So what's wrong with you Noceda?"

"I feel like you cursed me or something. My head kinda hurts."

"Maybe you should go home."

"No no. Want a hot chocolate or something? I just have to get some more of the pastries ready for the next group tomorrow morning."

Amity shrugged, nodding slowly. Luz pat her head, getting a brew started. "Help me out yeah? I need to decorate some of the cupcakes."

The human nodded, going around the counter and in to the kitchen with the witch. "Wash your hands, this is going to take awhile."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Where are you going now?" Amity asked, looking at the witch.

"Store."

"Which one?"

"Fabric. I gotta finish my piece and I need some more fabric and some new thread." Luz responded. "Would you like to come?"

Amity shrugged, checking her phone to see the time. "Yeah sure."

After a few minutes of walking, Luz opened the door for Amity then entered herself. "Luz! Hey been awhile! Finally back?" The cashier exclaimed, sending her finger guns.

"Hey Joey! Yeah brought a friend, where's the-"

"Isle two hun, you always seem to forget."

"Haha yeah.." Luz laughed nervously, scratching her cheek. "I just go shopping often Joey, thanks!"

She walked to the second isle with Amity, Luz awhing quietly. She looked at the greens, already thinking of alternative colors for the bowtie. Amity stood beside her, Luz having a small smile on her face as she examined the fabric.

She picked a bottle green, not alot but also not a little. "Thread next, sorry if I'm taking awhile. You know you can go, you don't have to stay with me if you don't want to." Luz smiled nervously.

Amity shook her head. "It's alright, my dad designs as well. He takes alot longer then you do."

Luz smiled sweetly, leading the way to the thread isle. "If you knew this was here, why did you ask the guy?"

"He's been through alot. I want him to feel important, so I ask questions I know answers to so he stays. Besides, he's really sweet! Joey! Where are the needles!?"

His footsteps neared frantically, the male panting heavily. "Isle..Huff..Six.."

"Thank you so much sweet Joey! I'll be there right after."

He gave her a thumbs up, going back to the counter. Luz went to the thread, picking a green she had been using for awhile then lead the way to isle 6. She picked a smaller needle, feeling the tip to see if it would prick her finger. Not alot, but still a bit painful. "Are you going to shout again-"

"I'm going to shout again. Joey!~ Can you help me find a small non pokey needle!?~" Luz called out.

He came over, still trying to catch his breath. "No problem babe!"

*He means it in a friendly gay way

Luz thanked him, Joey helping her out as both pricked their fingers with small needles. After a few minutes, Joey found one and handed it to Luz. "Still working on the suit?"

The witch nodded. "I just wish I had a muse and someone to model it for me."

He pat her head, ruffling her hair before heading back to the front. Luz followed, Amity following the witch. They got checked out, Luz leaving a huge tip and hugging him goodbye. Luz was up ahead, her ears perking up and drooping down constantly.

Amity poked her back, Luz yelping and looking back. "What's up with you?"

"I just feel like something bad is going to happen-"

Luz was pulled in the alley, dropping her bag in the process. "You still drawing Amity creep?"

To be continued.