Witchling. [48 part 2]

D
Lots and lots of magic was involved to test the idea of Boscha being the fox, lo and behold, she was. "Boscha why the he-"

"Viney, kid Luz." Amity blurted out, covering her witchling's ears.

Luz whined, reaching for Boscha, tears rolling down her face already. Boscha sighed, taking Luz from Amity, the witchling cupping her face, "Hi Bo Bo!" Luz giggled, wiping away her tears.

"Hey Luzzy.." Boscha sighed quietly, relaxing her legs to ignore the pain.

Luz kissed her face, "I married Amity!" Luz exclaimed, pointing to the human. "She's super pretty." Luz whispered.

Boscha rubbed Luz's back, the witchling nuzzling in to the witches chest, "I couldn't tell you guys because I was stuck like that.." Boscha sighed. "I needed magic, I don't have potions, I'm exhausted and injured, and I knew there was no space for me."

Viney rubbed her eyes, Amity patting her back, "Boscha, Luz literally told us that if you were to ever need her help, do not ------- HESITATE." Viney exclaimed.

Luz looked back, "What does ------- mean?" Luz asked.

Boscha snarled, glaring at Viney, Amity moving her chair aside, not wanting to be hit with anything. Boshca winced, pulling her leg back a bit, "Let's just move past that part.." Boscha muttered. "I was stuck Vines, I couldn't do anything, that basilisk nearly killed me!"

Luz looked up at Boscha, "Bassawisk?"

"That's close enough Luz, good job." Boscha said, kissing Luz's forehead. "I had to protect Luz, I injured it, but the cat stopped it with a potion of Luz's, and it stayed down. It took my magic, I was already dying, I was petrified, I couldn't do anything."

Viney glanced at Amity, the human lightly shrugging, "Boscha-"

"I was scared." She blurted out. "Having to deal with Fenrir's is one thing, but with a basilisk? I couldn't walk, I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. But Luz, when she had no magic and was exhausted, went to go take care of the other one. I didn't want to do or say anything while Luz was like this, so I waited.."

Luz kissed Boscha's forehead, nuzzling her cheek, "Dad used to say.. Hesitating is the easiest way to get yourself killed.." Luz said quietly.

Boscha kissed Luz's face, the baby witch giggling, "Did you miss me Luzzy?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you love me?"

"Mhm!"

"Can you give me another kiss?~"

Luz kissed her cheek, purring very quietly, "I thought we were married." Amity chimed in.

"Oh yeah..Bo we divorce now." Luz said, letting go of Boscha, getting out of her lap, and going over to Amity.

The human picked her up, Luz kissing her nose, Amity scratching Luz's chin. The witchling pulled back, gently pushing Amity's hand away. "I'm not going to hurt you, you're my wife now, I can't hurt my wife." Amity teased.

Luz nodded slowly, Amity scratching her chin, getting up with Luz, "You two talk things through while I wait for the potion effects to wear off Luz." Amity said.

"Right, yeah, thanks." Viney nodded. "I'll call you down when we've talked things through.."

Amity went upstairs, going back to Luz's room, letting her get on the bed. The witchling crawled over, noticing a lack of stuffies. "Where's PomPom?" Luz asked quietly, pointing to her bed.

"I don't know, you want your bunny instead?" Amity asked going to the desk.

Luz nodded, Amity taking the bunny from the witches bag, getting on the bed, offering it to the witchling. Luz ooed, squishing it's cute face, then she giggled. "Bungii!"

"That what you're naming it?" Amity asked.

"Bungii Bunny!" Luz kissed its head, moving it's ears up.

They flopped forward, Luz wrapping her arms around it's neck, hugging it tightly. Amity scratched behind Luz's ear, the witchling purring quietly, leaning in to her palm. "You're so cute~" Amity cooed.

Luz lifted her head up, Amity scratching her chin, the witchling relaxing, "Purrr~"

Amity internally squealed, Luz was just so stinkin' adorable. The witchling went over to Amity, sitting in her lap, looking up at Amity. "Kiss?" Luz asked quietly.

The human kissed Luz's nose, the witchling giggling. "Another!"

Amity kissed her cheek, "Another!!"

Three more kisses, "Annnottthherrr~"

Luz got another few kisses, the witchling very much loving this. When Amity stopped, Luz pouted, kissing Amity's cheek, and got one in return. "That's enough kisses for you Luz." Amity said, ruffling Luz's hair.

The witch whimpered, kissing Bungii's head, the stuffie just sitting there. Luz frowned, glancing away, mumbling something, then she pushed away Bungii. "No want.."

Amity kissed Luz's cheek, "How about now?"

Luz took Bungii back, looking up at Amity, "One more?"

Amity moved Luz's hair back, kissing her forehead, the witchling giggling. Luz's ears perked up, the witch looking around, Boscha coming up, "You hear it, don't you?" Boscha muttered.

Luz nodded, clenching on to Bungii, side nuzzling in to Amity's shoulder. The doorbell rang, Boscha and Luz flinching, Luz covering her ears, "Hey! It's tree girl!" Viney shouted.

Boscha peeked back in the room, then she smiled nervously, going down the stairs. She went to the door, pushing Viney's head down, spotting the new human, "She knows, right?" Boscha asked.

"Ugh- Yeah- Boscha- You're hurting me-" Viney groaned.

"Is that your natural hair color?" Boscha asked, getting off of Viney.

Willow shook her head slowly, just, gazing at Boscha, "It's..Dyed.."

"Hm. Maybe I should try something new with my hair. Viney, think if I dyed my hair like Amity's, Luz would call me her wife instead?" Boscha enquired, looking back at the other witch.

Viney shrugged, heading to the kitchen, Boscha dragging Willow in, the human a bit pouty? Hm. That's weird, right? Willow closed the door, Boscha tugging at her arm, dragging her to Viney, "Think it might." Viney said. "Still got the height difference though."

Boscha hummed, just imaginng herself by Amity. Just a few inches taller then the human, it should still work. She felt a hand in hers, looking over at Willow, "Uh- I-I'm Willow Park-"

To be continued.