School [3 part 2]

Willow was very helpful, she had just introduced Luz to her friend Gus. He looks the same as you expect him to look, a short boy of color with black hair, shaved at the sides, and very enthusiastic. "If you want he can be your dance partner."

"That would be nice, but I prefer female partners. I'm more of the lead instead.." Luz mumbled.

"Don't sweat it! I switch every once in awhile. We can take turns every day!" Gus exclaimed.

Willow pat Luz's shoulder, pointing back. "Come on, next class. You don't have P.E because this counts as it. So you have math and science next. Same teacher and class."

Luz nodded, waving goodbye to Gus and following the human. "So how many classes do I have?"

"5? You need another elective, maybe ASB or AVID." Willow shrugged.

"I mean I was a pretty smart kid, which one would fit me?"

"AVID maybe, you learn everything you need to for college." Willow said, opening the door.

"Cant wait to be your classmate Willow."

Two days later

"Bye Ms.Noceda! Bye Prince~" Luz cooed, kissing his snout.

She grabbed her bag, a common black school backpack with an ironed Bisexual pride flag, a Charizard, Venusaur, and a Swablu. She opened the door, taking the spare keys Camilla gave her and locked the door. She closed it behind herself, heading to the bus stop.

Luz was actually suprised on how many students lived near her to be waiting at this bus stop. She let her bag fall to her side, opening it and taking out a small bag, closing it once more. She waited with the others, the bus already on its way and about to pull up. She fixed her hood, her ears poking out the sides just a bit.

The bus came to a stop, the door opening in such an odd way. The students before her got on first, all going to the back or middle row. Luz was the last to get on, handing the small bag to her bus lady. "Thank you so very much for being our driver, enjoy the treats and small ornament."

"Oh..Thank you.." The bus lady blurted out, taking the bag and opening it slowly.

Luz nodded, sitting right in the front with her. She put her bag down by her feet, enclosing it between her legs to keep it from sliding to the back of the bus. The driver took out the small ornament, which was actually a bus that was nicely decorated. She put it on her rear view mirror, putting the bus in drive. "Sit tight kid, it's a bit of a bumpy ride."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

It was just a tiny bit bumpy, the kids in the back told her to run the 'speed bump' or whatever. The first 6 rows were unharmed, the ones in the back flew for just a second. Luz let everyone else in the back get off first before she talked to the bus lady. "What type of coffee do you like? And how do you like it prepared?"

"Let's see..Well I don't really drink that stuff. Hot chocolate is much better and sweeter. No sugar, just a splash of milk." She responded.

Luz repeated that in her head, humming quietly. "Alrighty then! Safe travels Ms.Bus Lady!" Luz waved, getting off the bus.

"Thanks, I'll be back after school anyways." She waved back.

Luz nodded, heading inside the school by the side gates. She memorized where everything was, going to her Language Arts class early. She knocked on his door, the teacher answering it tiredly. "Morning!~ I'm new and want to make a good first impression, so I brought you something!"

He rubbed his tired eyes through his glasses, letting out a yawn. "An apple?"

"Hm? No no, that's to cliche. I brought you.." Luz started, taking out another small bag from her pack. "This!" She exclaimed, offering it to him.

He took it, opening the small purple bag. He awhed quietly, taking out the little bopple head of his favorite baseball player. "I asked for some small info on my teachers, so I got you that! Did some research too, he was a really good player."

He let her in, Luz happily taking a seat in the front. The desk looked nicer then the others, maybe because no one sat in the front. He looked at his paper, the paper with all his students name, seeing the new name. "Luz Noceda..Thank you.."

She smiled brightly, giving him a thumbs up. He shook his head slowly, letting out a small laugh. She really did make a good first impression.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

First period was easy! She did such a good job and participated on every question. But now it's her turn for her possibly favorite class, even though it is her first day. The teacher was sweet, and really appreciated the bow tie. It was a nice navy blue, perfect for women in suits.

She got to pick her partner, obviously picking Gus. "You can take lead if you'd like today, I don't mind."

Luz put her right hand on his waist, her left grabbing his hand. "I haven't danced in about 2 weeks, oh it feels so nice having a partner again. I'm not so good on solo dances."

"I'm an expert in those, could always ask the cheer team if you'd like you know." Gus said.

"Thanks Gus, I might just take you up on some lessons."

To be continued.