The comebacks. [9]

"Just one more minute.." Sarah mumbled, her foot tapping on the floor.

Amity face palmed, letting out a groan. "No. We're going to be late."

Sarah winced, closing the doors and driving off to school, not yet having known of Luz's new place.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The door was pushed open forcefully, an exhausted witch coming through panting heavily. "S-Sorry I'm..Huff.. Late.." Luz muttered, heading to her seat. "Forgot it was..Huff..Monday.."

Someone snickered in the back, most of the students looking back at him. "Happy trash day Noceda." The male snickered.

"Wow Matttholomule, can't believe they have a whole day dedicated to you." Amity muttered in a bitter tone.

The class ohed, some laughing quietly at him. "I wasn't talking to you Blight."

"Yet you chose to threaten Noceda."

"Amity calm down, it's alright.." Luz mumbled.

The teacher put the stick he was holding down, going over to Amity. "I will allow you to use the spare room, don't leave a mess."

Amity stood up, going over to the boy and picking him but his collar. She dragged him to the spare room beside theirs, opening the door and throwing him in. "Won't be to long."

Luz nervously whined, looking up at the teacher. "Just a small fight, she'll be quick."

The witches ears went down, Luz becoming uneasy. After at least seven (7) minutes, Amity came out cracking her knuckles. Luz went over to her with a wipe in her hand, wiping off the blood on her cheek. "I know you don't like being touched, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get this off on your own.."

Amity does hate being touched, because her parents never showed her any type of affection, just needed her to model some of their clothing and build up the family name. But she was touch starved. Luz put her right hand on Amity's cheek, getting most of the blood off her left cheek.

The wipe was kinda cold, and slightly stung the small wound on her cheek. Amity leaned in to Luz's palm, the witch humming quietly. "I have a band-aid in my bag, do you want that or to go to the nurse instead?"

"You can take her Luz, take the boy too. He probably needs it." The teacher said, handing her a pass.

Luz gave it to Amity, as well as the wipe, and went to the room Amity took the guy in. She helped the guy out, closing the door behind herself. The trio left, heading to the front office then to the health office. After a few more minutes, Amity opened the door for Luz and closed it behind herself.

The witch helped Mattholomule on the bed, Luz going over to Amity after she sat down. "I'll deal with him, Luz deal with Ms.Blight yeah?"

Luz nodded, getting back up again and getting some alcohol prep pads and a few bandaids for her. She went back to Amity, opening one of the prep pads. "Deepest apologies if this makes you uncomfortable.." Luz mumbled, putting her right hand on Amity's cheek.

The cheerleader softened, leaning in to her palm. Luz wiped the wound on Amity's cheek, the Blight letting out a small whine. "Sorry.."

Amity nuzzled in to Luz's palm, the witch opening the band-aid with her one hand which was a bit difficult. She put it on her cheek, pressing down on it lightly to keep it still. "Are there any more?"

The human showed her forearm, a medium sized bruise and a scratch above it. As Luz was about to pull her hand back, Amity put hers over the witches. "Just..For a bit.."

Luz caressed her cheek with her right hand, gently wiping the wound and bruise on Amity's forearm. She opened another bandaid with her free hand, gently putting it on the scratch. She rubbed it, keeping the band-aid in place. Amity winced again, flinching a bit. "Sorry sorry."

Amity huffed, Luz pulling her hand back. "You're going to need ice for that Blight.."

"Get it for me please.."

"Can't you walk? I'll still get it don't worry, but can you walk?"

Amity moved her leg a bit, another bruise there that looked pretty painful. Luz got up, going over to the fridge and taking some ice bags from the top. She went to the sink right beside it, taking some of that paper you all remember from your nurse.

She wrapped both just enough to be cold yet not freeze her. Luz went back to Amity, handing her both. "Don't know how.." The human mumbled, wondering where to put the ice pack on her leg.

Luz took it from her, putting the cold pack on her bruise. Amity let out a small wince, Luz apologizing once more. She kept her hand there, which wasn't really inapropriate, it was just behind her calf. Amity put the other one on her other bruise, keeping her hand over it just to stabilize it. "So is he going to be okay?" Luz asked.

"Eh he'll be fine." The nurse responded. "At least yeh won Blight."

Amity nodded slowly. "Didn't know he had sharp nails though. What an odd boy."

"I'll clip em later. You staying Luz?"

She shrugged. "Amity?"

"I don't care.." The Blight mumbled. "But I prefer you stay.."

Luz perked up, looking over at the nurse. "I'll inform yeh teachers, and his too I guess." She said, getting up and heading to the phone. "Any of yeh kids want pizza while we wait?"

To be continued.