Fish. [20 part 3]

"Would you like that?"

"Hm? No thank you."

"How about that?"

"No, I'm alright."

"That?"

"I'm fine, thanks though."

"Luz pick something."

The witch shook her head; "If I get something you'll insist on paying and I don't want you wasting money on me." Luz stated.

"The twins wanted me to treat you out, at least let me buy something for you." Amity remarked.

"They won't know I paid for my things, you're not paying." Luz said. "Ooh this is cute."

She picked up the small elephant decoration, a little plushie keychain. "But I don't need it," Luz said, putting it down. "Come on, where do you want to go Amity?"

"Wait wait wait, why don't you get the keychain?"

"I don't need it."

"But you want it."

"I still don't need it."

"I'm going to buy it for you."

"Amity if you waste a penny on my we won't be friends anymore." Luz threatend.

"You're so selfless Luz."

"I care about myself too though."

"When others don't care about you, Luz you can be easily manipulated like that." Amity said. "Just let me buy it for you."

The witch shook her head, taking her hand and taking Amity somewhere more private. "Make an oath with me."

"An oath?"

"An unbreakable promise, if you go against it, you'll get shocked."

"Why would I do that-"

"I don't want you to buy anything for me, not even if it's my birthday, you won't spend money on me." Luz said, drawing a spell circle.

She put her hand in, waiting for Amity. "But that'd be unfair."

"I don't want you to waste money on me, please just do it."

"But you don't need to do this, you want to."

"Don't use my own words against me Blight. It's patronizing."

"I'm not going to do it because I don't want to." Amity huffed, crossing her arms. "Put the oath spell away."

Luz took Amity's hand, pulling her hand in the spell circle, the ring fading away. "Was that so hard? Don't spend money on me, ever."

"Well just because you said that I'm going to buy you something and risk getting shocked."

"Please don't, can we just go to the next store?"

Amity nodded, nudging the witch to the exit, following her to next store.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Amity what's that what's that!?" Luz asked, pointing to the plushie.

"It's a bear, you guys don't have those?" Amity answered, asking a question of her own.

Luz shook her head, examining the bear plushie. "Bear..Bearrrrr..Do they roar?"

"Yeah they do."

"Poofy." Luz mumbled, squeezing it's paw.

It made a squeaky noise, the witch yelping, jumping back. Amity took her hand pulling her back over, shushing her. "It's okay it's okay, it's just a toy inside." Amity assured. "It's pretty loud but it's just a toy."

She took it's paw, squeezing it again. It squeaked, a motor running. It roared, both yelping and backing up. "ITS NOT A PLUSHIE- AMITY-"

"SHHH! SHHHHHH! BE QUIET!" Amity whisper shouted, shushing the witch.

"I DON'T LIKE IT I DON'T LIKE IT!" Luz whined, burrying her face in Amity's chest, shaking.

The human squeezed it's paw again, the motor stopping, the bear shutting up. "I don't like it either." Amity mumbled.

"Scary bear.."

"Let's look at something else."

Luz nodded slowly, the human gently pushing her away, taking her hand and around the store. Amity was leading the way til she felt a small tug, the human turning around, the witch examining a small object. "What's this?" Luz asked, looking over at Amity curiously.

The human went back over to her, taking a look at the object. "The animal is an axolotl. The object is an eraser."

"So if I use it, it'll die?"

"Pfft- What? That's how erasers work dummy, if you mess something up you have to use an eraser to get rid of it." Amity explained. "So yeah if you use it, it'll die."

Luz let out a small whine, drawing back a bit. "I don't want it anymore.." She spoke quietly, putting it back.

"Some people keep erasers without using them you know, you could put it on your desk." Amity explained.

"I know I'll forget, by the time I realize I'm using him, he'll be eraser dust.."

Amity looked at the shelf, the more higher levels, taking something off the shelf Luz couldn't reach yet. She handed the axolotl plushie to Luz, the witch shaking her head violently, offering it to Amity. "I don't need it, put it back."

"Then I'll just buy it for Emira." Amity lied, taking the plushie back. "Are you going to get anything?"

Luz shook her head. "Not from this store, no."

Amity nodded, heading to the front with Luz, the Blight paying, handing the plushie to Luz. "Keep it."

"Wha-"

"This wasn't my card." Amity smirked, holding up the credit card that said Emira's name on it. "Technically I didn't waste my money, I'll pay her back later anyways."

"You sneaky human."

"Thank you I try."

"Does it squeak?"

"No it doesn't, just a plush."

Luz gently squeezed it, wrapping her arm around Amity's, not wanting to be left behind while she examined the plushie. "You really like it huh?"

The witch nodded slowly, looking up at Amity with a bright smile, the human ruffling her hair. "Dum dum."

To be continued.