The hassle. [8]

'I called her mom last night. Oh my Titan Eda's going to get so mad..-' Luz burried her face in her pillow, letting out a groan.

Prince barked, Luz reaching her hand out to pet him. He nuzzled in to her palm, his tail wagging swiftly. Camilla knocked on her doorframe, Luz shooting up and looking back. "You okay Luz?"

"First I can't call my mom because I need to save my magic..Second I was sort of kidnapped the other day..Third I almost got ran over by a car..And fourth..I called you mom..So no I'm not okay..!"

Camilla went over, putting her hand on Luz's head as she sat down beside her. "I don't mind it you know. I've grown to like you alot, so has Prince."

He barked, crawling over to her and nuzzling her back. "I know you miss your mom, if it makes you feel better or if you just want to, you can call me mom instead of Ms.Noceda."

Luz looked over at her, sitting up slowly. Prince curled up around her, resting his head in her lap. The witch reached out for the human, Camilla leaning in and hugging her. "Thank you..Mom.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Luz! Lunch is ready!" Camilla called out.

The witch put the needle down, cutting off the thread. "Coming! Give me a minute!"

She quickly put the needles in their place, going out in to the kitchen and petting Prince as she passed him. "Ooh! Mayo!~" Luz cooed, watching Camilla spread some on the bun.

The human flipped the patty, putting it in the bun and placing the burger on the table. Luz took it, thanking her and sitting down at the table. She bit in to it, her ears perking up. She hummed, taking another bite. A small whine ensued, Prince resting his head on Luz's thigh as his ears fell back.

He gave her puppy eyes, letting out another whimper. "I fed you 6 minutes ago! My burger." Luz huffed.

He whined again, Luz looking away as to not fall for his trap. Camilla called him over, Prince loosing his charm. "You want cheese Prince?"

"Cheese? What's cheese? Cheeeesee~"

Camilla snickered, opening up the fridge. "It's like milk. Just with more ingredients and more like Jell-O."

"Jell-Ohhh~ I love learning these odd words you guys have. Now I feel like you're going to tell my you have eye scream."

"We do."

"Ooh! Really? Blue berry eyes? Those are my favorite. They're delicious. At least when they're not screaming."

'Forgot she was from that place-'

Camilla gave Prince some shredded cheese, just a handful is all, not a bad amount. He licked his lips, his tail wagging swiftly. "How about we go get some, we can invite one of your friends if you'd like."

Luz hummed, taking another bite of her burger and letting it pass before speaking up. "You have work at 12 don't you?"

"Oh you're right, maybe next time then?"

Luz nodded. "Next time."

Camilla ruffled her hair, going to her room to change before work. Prince nudged Luz's thigh, the witch sighing heavily. She gave him the rest of her burger, Prince eating it contentedly. "That's the last time."

He rolled his eyes, knowing Luz would give in to his puppy eyes next time. Luz got up, pushing her chair in and washing her hands before going back to her room. She pulled out some goldish yellow felt, finding the right size to line the lapels.

She picked up some gold thread, putting it in the eye of the needle and tying the end and continuing her piece.

After about 10 minutes, Camilla came in and hugged her goodbye. "If I'm not home by 11, I'll be home tomorrow early in the morning okay? Make yourself some dinner or go out. Bye Luz."

"Bye."

Camilla left with her things, closing and locking the door behind herself. Luz sighed, her ears going down slightly. 'I should get to packing for her, she's already overworking herself as is.'

Luz put her stuff down, going into Camilla's room and packing up the non-essential items first.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz and Camilla had already started moving the bigger stuff in the new house, currently the TV set and a few wardrobes were in the house. Luz had gotten the second biggest room in the two story house, Camilla getting the biggest.

The witch had lived just far enough to have to take the bus to school, around two and a half (2.5) miles away. Luz had used some of her magic to keep her stuff in that one pocket of free space. All witches used it to put their things away like scrolls, papers, sometimes even food.

Luz called it back out, falling to the ground when she finished the spell. 'Gotta stop doing that..'

She got back up, going up to Camilla's room. Prince and Luz had taken the bus there, the dog had rushed inside and explored once more. "Prince! Get your fluffy butt over here!"

He barked from the bathroom, his face all wet. "Ew! No! Bad doggy! You can't drink toilet water!"

He whimpered, his ears going back slightly before he barked again. "We gotta find out where to put everything for Ms.Noceda- Mom- For mom.. Where do you think she'd want all this?"

Prince looked around, sitting in a spot and putting his paw down. "There?"

He barked, Luz examining the area and nodding slowly. "Alright, we just gotta get everything else over here. Let's give her a call and see if we can start moving everything else in."

Prince yipped, his tail wagging swiftly.

To be continued.