Dummkopf. [61 part 2 & 3]

Luz had made a winter themed dance under pressure. Not fun. It was conducted a good idea, so they just had to make everything.

For most of the class period, Luz made streamers with Mrs.Willis. "Who are you going with Luz?" Mrs.Willis asked flat out.

"My friends."

"No like, a crush?"

"Crush?" Luz clarified.

Mrs.Willis nodded, "Anyone you have the hots for?"

Luz shook her head, "Considering, but not going through with it."

Mrs.Willis ooed, "Gossip- Share!"

Luz got another paper, using the scissors to make the streamer, "I had a small crush on one of my friends, but then they got a partner. So I had to get over it." Luz explained. "Not really gossip though Mrs.Willis."

"Lucy is fine. How about you take Hamster?" She asked.

The bunny hopped over, getting in Luz's lap, "Would you like to go to the dance with me Hamster?~"

He did a small jump to get comfy in her lap, his little nose twitching. "I will take that as a yes." Luz said, kissing his forehead.

After about twenty minutes of making more streamers, Luz just, suddenly stopped. She got Hamster off her knee, getting up, "May I be excused?"

Lucy nodded, "Sure, be back before class ends though."

Luz thanked her, quickly leaving the room. She went to the football stands, going over to the only two people there. She moved Noah aside, sitting down, moving Amity's hands down. The human flinched, drawing back, Luz cupping her cheek, "You okay?"

Amity shook her head slowly, Luz waving Noah away, "Go get a water and my bag. I have like six stuffies to make her feel better. I go to ASB, but need this ASAP. Hurry!"

Noah jumped, quickly leaving the stands, Luz caressing Amity's cheek, "I would like to know what happened."

Amity leaned in to Luz's palm, the witchling kissing her forehead, "I'm just a bit stressed right now.." Amity said quietly. "Father called..Telling me to get home right after school so we could take pictures..Then mother called and said to be at cheer right after school.."

Kiss count: 1

Luz pulled a tiny bear from her chest pocket out from her overalls, making it lightly peck Amity's cheek, "I'm still listening." Luz said as she put the bear in Amity's lap.

She nodded slowly, gently picking up the bear, "I told father, he got mad.. Then I told mother..She got mad..Now they're arguing.."

Luz wiped away Amity's tears, the human relaxing just a bit, "Well, just know, it's not your fault. But, let's figure things out one at a time." Luz said, sitting properly. "Okay?"

"Okay.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Noah had successfully ruined the moment. You're dead to us y'know. "I am so sorry- I didn't- I should've waited like an extra minute-"

Amity was in the middle of wanting to tell Luz what was stressing her out, the rest of it, but Noah had called her babe and came at the wrong time, so now Amity was back in her shell. "It's okay Amity, Noah is a bad dummkopf."

Amity laughed a bit through tears, wiping them away, "Ay is a horrible influence on you.."

Luz half shrugged, "He may or may not be-"