The modeling Dog. [8 part 4]

Prince was given a small bandana that matched what Amity was wearing and allowed to join her in the shoot. He listened to the instructions Amity's dad was giving him, Luz just sketching some design ideas as she got inspiration from the clothing.

She loved the dress Amity was currently wearing, the way it flows is so enticing. "She'd look better in a suit though.." Luz blurted out.

The witch just realized she was staring at Amity, looking back down at her book in an instant. "In a suit you say..Do you have any ideas?" Amity's father questioned.

"Well I'm working on a piece at home and I'm nearly done.."

He hummed, rubbing his chin. "Go get a car ready, we'll go get that suit. Go on, we'll wait here." He said, pulling Luz up and pushing her to the door.

"This way, we'll take you home so you can get it." A Butler said.

Luz dropped the sketchbook, quickly following the guy out to the front. Amity went over to the book, picking it up and opening it. Her father awhed quietly, about to touch the drawing. "No! It'll stain your hand! I know from experience."

He stuck his tongue out at her, mimicking her under his breath. He examined it, loving the incredible detail Luz added with a simple pencil. "She'd fit well with the Blight industry."

"Dad no. She's just a simple girl. Not a single thing important about her-"

Prince barked aggressively, snarling at the cheerleader. "Ooh, better take that back."

"Why? Dad you don't know anything about her, she could be crazy for all we know."

Prince snarled, weaving between her legs and making Amity loose her balance. He barked again, surrounding the girl. "Quit it!"

He barked, taking one of her shoes. "Hey! Fine fine! I take it back!"

Prince huffed, nudging her leg roughly before going back over to his spot. No one can talk bad about Luz, not since she came in to his life.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Sorry that took so long!~ I had to go find my charger and I had lost it under the bed." Luz sighed heavily, going over to Amity's dad.

"Alador is pleased~" He cooed, examining the suit.

Prince came over, weaving between her legs and letting out whines for her affection. Luz gently handed Alador the suit, extending her arms out to the dog. Prince jumped in to her arms, nuzzling in to the crook of her neck as his tail wagged furiously.

He whined, Luz patting his back. "Don't be such a big baby, it was only 30 minutes."

Prince still missed her, very, very much. Luz put him down, the dog surrounding her as his tail gently hit her calves when he circled her. "He's pretty eager, do ignore him when he gets excited. He'll bite."

Alador chuckled, putting the suit on a mannequin. Luz went over, Prince following closely. "I have to add a few more things, fix the tail a bit and finish the bow. Well I have to figure out a nice color for it first."

He hummed, containing his excitement for the clearly amazing suit. "What felt do you require? I can get it for you. Go on go on, I'm listening."

"W-Well I get them on my own- You don't have to do anything-"

"No no, come on. Felt, name it. I'll get it."

Luz nervously swallowed the lump in her throat, taking a small step back. "I ehm- M-Maybe some medium sea green? And some thread- P-Please..?"

He snapped, his Butler coming over with a pen and paper. He wrote it down, taking the paper and leaving the room. "Great. You're staying." Amity muttered.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz sewed on the last minute pieces, having spent a whole hour just to finish everything. "A women's folding bowtie in red would fit it better.." Luz muttered, cutting off the excess thread.

The butler came over, handing her one as requested. "Thank you very much."

He bowed, standing back beside the door. It was a clip on, one that goes around your neck and clips together at the front when it loops around. Alador pat her head, Luz flinching and stepping away. She nervously laughed, scratching her cheek.

Alador shook it off, examining the suit. Prince weaved around Luz's feet, nuzzling her calves. "You want another hug Prince?"

He barked, his tail wagging furiously. Luz offered him a hug, the dog jumping in her arms and nuzzling in to her shoulder. "You're an odd dog Prince."

He licked her cheek, his tail picking up the pace. "Amity, put it on." Alador said.

"Not a fan of green, sorry."

"She doesn't have to wear it if she doesn't want to. It's kinda built for someone like Skara, Amelia or her but if she doesn't want to wear it it's alright."

Alador looked over at his Butler, calling him over. He handed him a phone, the butler unlocking it and calling Skara's mother. He stepped out of the room to talk, leaving the others unsupervised. Kinda. "So what else have you sewn before?"

"Well I made some overalls awhile back, and a white shirt with patterned designs on it."

Alador ooed. "Do you have any sketches I may see?"

Luz nodded, putting Prince down and going over to her bag. She opened it, taking out her sketchbook and closing her bag once more. She went back to the group, handing Alador her sketch book. He opened it, flipping through the first few pages til he spotted it.

The overalls were pretty normal, just usual ones that are for summer. The shirt, had a sunflower sketch on it with two on its sides and paw prints behind it. "And it's at your home?"

Luz nodded. "These are all your designs?"

"W-Well I might've been inspired by a few passerbys lately..But so far I've just been admiring some of Amelia's clothing.."

"So she's your muse?"

"I did ask her if it was alright to see her wardrobe and maybe draw her a few times. She agreed, so I guess you can say that." Luz shrugged.

His Butler poked his arm through the door, giving them a thumbs up before calling someone else. "Oh great..More guests.." Amity hissed bitterly.

To be continued.