Star stickers.[49]

E
Next morning, school, Tuesday. Luz was back to normal, Amity having ignored her a bit of the day because she was still tired. Then when Amity felt better, she stayed with Luz. "Hey! Viney!" A student shouted, rushing to the witch.

Luz, Amity, and Viney, looked back, confused. "Yep?" The witch questioned.

Amity rested her head on Luz's from behind, having wrapped her arms around the witches neck loosely, Viney having continued to push the humans head back a bit, "I-I just wanted to tell you we're partners for the project in Mr.Willsons class-" They blurted out.

"Huh? I'm partners with Tucker, they're my table partner and Willster said we'd team up with them." Viney said.

*Soup's last name is Tucker

As if this was pure luck, Soup skipped over, holding their woven bee in their arms, "Hey Viney! Mr.Willson got our assignment! We're doing it on our last president." Soup explained, noticing Luz. "Oh, hey Luz, Amity!" They waved.

The witchling smiled back and waved, Amity glaring at the other human before she looked away, "Viney, we're partners." The other students butt in. "I-I have your name on the card thing!"

Viney shrugged, pulling Soup over, ruffling their hair, "Sticking with Soupsie, he- Sorry, they were my partner to begin with. I'm sticking with them until we finish our project."

The student clicked their tounge, "I am your partner, we're supposed to work on this together!"

Viney shook her head, "I'm with Soup, can't change my mind."

The bell rang, Viney letting go of Soup, Amity releasing her witch, "I have to go Luz, I'll see you after class." Amity mumbled.

The witchling nodded, taking Viney's hand, "If you see Cat on your way, give her my number, she wanted to talk about Skara with me."

Amity nodded, Luz waving, Amity waving back and heading to her class. Luz waved at the others, dragging Viney to Avid, the two other students just glancing at eachother. "Soup the unfortunate. It's always you who messes things up for those in your class!" The student exclaimed.

"I'm following the rules-"

"I don't care! Viney and I were supposed to be partnered up!"

"Listen-"

"No, you listen here you little runt." They hissed, grabbing Soup by their collar. "Viney is mine, she's straight, not a lesbian."

"I'm not a girl!-"

"You are what I say you are! She won't date a ----- like you, she never will."

The student was pulled back and pushed down, the other student standing in front of Soup, "Leave the twerp alone." He hissed.

"Always a football player to play hero. Always." They hissed, carefully getting up.

"Soccer, actually." He muttered. "I'm a Picket, we do what's right. Remember my name, or else you'll regret not knowing the name of your killer. Now scram!" Logan shouted.

They scurried off, Soup nervously swallowing the lump in their throat. Logan relaxed, looking back at Soup, the person cowering, backing up a bit. The bell rang again, "Get to class before you get in trouble.." Logan mumbled.

Soup backed up, quickly heading to class, now a bit traumatized, how fun..

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Soup was allowed to go home with Luz and Viney, Camilla having made them lunch before she left to work. "I will be in my room with Bo-Bo, okay?" Luz said, pointing to the hall.

Viney nodded, "We'll be fine Luz, you should teach Boscha what you taught me, with stickers."

Luz ooed, "I almost forgot about those! Stars~" Luz purred quietly. "If you need anything Soup, you can get what you want, just be careful with peanut butter or whip cream, Prince will follow you until you've finished your meal or given him some."

Soup nodded, "Thank you Luz. Oh, quick question, are you two sisters..?"

Luz shook her head, "Girlfriend."

Viney facepalmed, "There's a space in the middle. We're just super close friends, her momma took us in alot when we were younger." Viney explained. "She's Amity's girlfriend."

Luz tilted her head to the side, "With a space in the middle, right?"

"Sure. Whatever you say Luz." Viney muttered.

Luz smiled, then she left the room, Soup pulling out their pineapple tablet, unlocking it and putting it down. "We're doing out on the orange duck man, since we have to. We have to get his full name, where he was from, draw a picture, and where he is now."

Viney nodded, "Why don't we just write about his mistakes?"

"Do you want to work on this for eight hours?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Soup and Viney wrote their names on their paper, Viney's new name being Viney Noceda for the time being. Boscha kicked the door open, both looking over. "I've gotten more stickers then you ever will loser!" Boscha laughed, showing off her new chart.

Eighteen (18) star stickers. Viney scoffed, getting up, going to her new desk, opening it, and pulling out a customized calendar with a chibi Luz giving her a thumbs up, "Who are you calling loser, loser?"

Twenty two (22) star stickers. Boscha snarled, angrily leaving the room, then she whined, coming back, showing her calendar to the duo. Minus one star, said star being replaced with a sad frowny face.

Viney laughed, "Suffer!!!"

To be continued.