The ship sinks. [22]

The next day

Yesterday was normal after Amelia left, Luz had bathed the dogs before work, letting them stay home and wait for Camilla. Mattias ended up staying the night because Ay got drunk with his driver so neither could go home. Gator also stayed the night because Willow and her parents stayed at a relatives home for personal reasons.

Lilith did come over temporarily to talk with Camilla about Eda and things about hospitals, passports, and other stuff. Work was good for Luz, no perverts that night, Bo was extra clingy, Joey passed by for a coffee, so did Grace! It was fun while it lasted at least. Right then!

7:21 am the next day. "I'm sorry Daisy, but I don't think you'll ever replace Sarah."

"I'm just a temp.."

"I hope you have nice day."

"Thanks?"

Luz bowed, getting off the bus, walking towards the gates, entering the school. She took a deep breath, and shouted, "Willowwwwww!"

"Luzzzzzz!"

The witch looked to her right, spotting the turquoise haired human, going over to her, giving her a tight hug. "My bestie! How was the family thing?"

"It was great! The doctor said it was girl but my Auncle believes she's a they but my Uncle believes she's a him. We'll find out eventually!" She giggled.

"What if she's a validpronoun/ validpronoun?"

*All are included

"Good point. We'll find out in a few years then!"

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"I-It's just that I'm not going to be here anymore before the last day of school.."

"Oh.."

"Don't frown! I'll still text you every day and night!" Luz smiled, giving her another hug.

Willow hugged her back tightly, Luz resisting the strong urge to purr. She tried not to give in, letting out a very faint one; "This has been going on for awhile-"

The human gently pushed her back, shaking her head slowly, letting out a small laugh; "You can tell me. Come on, first class starts in a bit."

Luz nodded, both heading their separate ways.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When it got to third period, things got a bit..Awkward. Luz had sat in the front, wanting to stay away from Amelia, but that didn't work. "There we go, isn't that better?" Mrs.Brown cooed.

"Ehm- No it's not-" Luz blurted out.

She was put beside Amelia, their chairs being close together. "But you two look so cute together.."

"Ha- Thanks but no thanks- I-I'm fine with just being single right now-" Luz rambled.

"I'd gladly change your mind on that sugar~"

"Then you wouldn't mind me replace yours right?~" Luz spoke, smiling sweetly at the male.

Amity snorted, shaking her head slowly; "Haha looserrrr." The Blight teased, sticking her tounge out at him. "I can switch with Luz if she's not comfortable."

"I suppose if she wants to." Mrs.Brown sighed, her ship sinking in the middle of it's departure.

Luz got up, taking her bag, Amity rising from her seat, letting the witch take her spot; "Thank you." Luz mouthed.

Amity ruffled her hair, going to Luz's seat, sitting down, putting her bag under her desk. Mrs.Brown turned around, writing some problems on the board. "What did you do." Amity hissed quietly.

"Nothing."

"Amelia. Etheir you spill or risk loosing Luz."

The greenette stayed silent, Amity glancing at Luz, the witch seeming at ease while she wrote in her notebook. "I kissed her cheek before I left.."

"Going against the rules. If Luz does not want to talk to you, don't force yourself on her or it's over."

"I'll be careful.."

Luz raised her hand, the witch very well about to answer the problem, a few other students wanting to answer it as well.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amelia went against what she told Amity she wouldn't do, currently taking Luz somewhere private. "S-So where are we- Going?-"

"A place where we can talk."

"A-About what?"

"Something.."

Amelia found a small spot no one would see them at, gently pushing Luz in the hidey spot. "Ehm-"

"Listen..Luz.." The human began, growing nervous. "In the time I've known you.."

"O-Oh this is getting pretty gay-" Luz blurted out.

Amelia let out a small laugh, taking Luz's hand, the witches face heating up. "Can I kiss you?" Amelia asked flat out.

"Wha- K-Kiss me?- I- Ehm- Wow is it hot out here?-"

                   ‼️WARNING‼️

Amelia leaned in, using her free hand to lift Luz's chin up slightly, the witch tensing up, her ears drooping down. She wanted this, right? She has a chance to take it, but..It feels wrong. The human was pulled back, Luz being pulled out of the hidey hole, the witch trembling slightly. "That's enough Mel."

                          ‼️OVER‼️

Luz jumped in to the humans arms, holding on to Amity tightly, her heart racing; "You okay?"

The witch shook her head slowly, the trembling getting a bit violent; "Hey hey..Calm down..Amelia, I think you should go."

The greenette hesitantly nodded, heading down the hall. "Amity.." Luz spoke, her voice cracking.

"It's okay..Shhh..Don't worry.."

The witch cried quietly in her chest, Amity holding her close, the Blight rubbing her back gently, wanting her to calm down.. "I've got you Luz.."

To be continued.