Fight, fight, fight! With words, of course. [44]

N
They had a sleepover, Gus having taken the pets room because Nero and Prince had an extra bed in the room, and because Gus was a boy. Luz had slept by Viney, the others in the guest bedroom. But it's 2:15 am, they're all still awake. Except Gus. He was one of those people who automatically fell asleep at 9:30.

Viney had taken a nap, having been woken up by Luz because she needed to add pain relief to her back, give her some medicine, a pain killer pill, and to be re-wrapped with gauze for the wound on her thigh and shoulder. Viney had just stayed up with Luz, the witchling having made her tea, and the others tea as well. Willow had gotten the cup Luz uses more often, the other three girls mad about it.

Luz didn't know why, it was just a cup. She washed them all anyways, what was the issue? Camilla had come home during 1:50, maybe 1:52, Luz having made her a late dinner, then Camilla fell asleep. Luz had called her work pretty early, telling them Camilla wouldn't be able to come tomorrow.

Camilla was excused and had a co-worker who was not dying take her place. Luz made a note, putting it on Camilla's bedside table, a cup of water, and took off her glasses, putting them in their usual place. Before we go on, I'd like to say, there's only 3 TV's in this house.

One in the guest bedroom, one in Luz's room, and one in Camilla's room. So there was no way they could all watch a movie in the living room. A knock came at the door, Luz looking away from the TV and up at the human, "Hey Amity." Luz waved and smiled, like she did to everyone.

"Hey. Can I come in?"

Luz nodded, Amity walking over, "Do you want to sit with me?" Luz asked, signaling to the free bean bag chair.

Amity nodded, sitting down on it, Luz getting up, plopping down on top of her, leaning back on Amity as she watched the movie. Bo and Cat came in, Willow still in the guest bedroom. "Did Amity force you to sit with her? I'll kick her out-" Bo said, grabbing Amity's arm.

Luz hissed, swatting Bo away, taking Amity's arms, putting them around her waist, "No touchie." Luz huffed.

Amity nuzzled Luz's back, pulling back and smirking at the others, "She smells like strawberry lemonade." Amity mouthed.

Bo and Cat glared at the Blight, Bo very well about to- "Move out the way, you're blocking the television." Viney said, waving them off.

Bo sat down on the bean bag chair, Cat pushing her off and taking the spot. Bo clicked her tounge, tackling Cat, pushing her head down on the carpet, taking the free seat. Then they started a tackling fight, and while they were busy, Luz had moved it over, laying down on it, resting her head in Amity's lap.

Neither Bo or Cat knew about this til one came out victorious. Amity scratched behind Luz's ear, the witch relaxing, very well about to doze off. Bo and Cat ended up watching TV on the floor.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When Luz dozed off, Willow had helped Amity take her to bed, Viney reading her next book, "Need anything?" Amity asked.

Viney shook her head, glancing at Luz, "Where's her plushie?"

Amity ohed, "Right, almost forgot she slept with it. I'll go get it." Amity said, turning around and going downstairs, the fox having slept on the couch where it now possibly lived.

The Blight searched for Amilotl, finding it on the counter by the backdoor, taking it and blowing out the candle. It went out, something moving outside, then it lit up again. Amity curiously unlocked and opened the back door, peeking out. Just a small bird on the fence.