The dance partner. [5 part 2]

Day 2, 3rd time. Luz looked up from her sketch book, her ears going down slightly. "Last time I checked, you weren't here to tell me this was your seat.." Luz muttered.

The class ooed, Amity snarling quietly. "I didn't bother coming if I knew a freak like you would be here."

"Is that what you're saying to people who feel bad about themselves? You should be a motivational speaker." Luz hissed.

The class oohed, one shouting; "DAMN!"

"Please remove your hand from there, it'll stain your hand and leave an imprint on my book." Luz said, reaching in to her bag.

She pulled out a wipe, offering it to the human who was a real witch. Amity took her hand off the book, snatching it. "Hand it back, please."

"Are you begging for it?~"

"No, it's mine. Also it's private property, hand it back."

Amity threw it past her, the book hitting the wall and a few papers falling out. "Here I thought you'd be alot nicer..May I be excused..?"

The teacher nodded slowly, Luz handing Amity the wipe as she gathered her things. She put her bag over her shoulder, silently picking up her papers and sliding them back in. She closed the book, leaving the class. "That was a bit to far Blight." Someone hissed.

"Yeah she's new."

"She ain't doing nothing to us."

"That's low Blight."

"Someone going to check on her?"

The teacher called a number, putting the phone up to their ear. "Yep, can you go look for Luz Noceda? She was excused, but go find her for us okay? Thanks. Okay, bye." He hung up, getting back down on his chair. "May you sit, Ms.Blight?"

Amity sat down at Luz's seat, wiping her palm. She had to build herself up again, and had to get rid of Luz.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Apparently Dance gets to join Cheer for second period, Luz was just putting on something new. She had asked Camilla to take her shopping in the amazing star called a mall. She was freaked out by elevators, she liked the magic stairs better though.

She had brought this nice black suit jacket for the fun of it. She had gotten shoes from the teacher, which were really shiny. Extra right? No one really takes dance, but it's needed for school reasons. So the teacher buys things for her students often.

Luz didn't have a partner today, Gus had to hang with his dad today cause he was going to be busy and couldn't pick up his son today. She'd have a cheer partner, hopefully a very nice person. But boy was she wrong!

Amity and two girls came in, then the rest of the cheer team. Luz nervously swallowed the lump in her throat, getting up and going beside the teacher. Three or four girls looked at her, a small blush spreading on their faces. "Ooh~ Hottie, 12:00." One whistled.

Luz nervously laughed, her ears going down just a bit. She took off her suit jacket, folding it neatly without it creasing. "So ehm– What are we doing..?"

"I told you earlier missy, they're picking their partner. So go put your suit down and be ready." She said, patting her shoulder.

Luz let out a sigh, putting her suit jacket on a chair somewhat near her. She ruffled her hair, her undercut showing just a bit. She fixed it just a bit more, going back to the teacher. "Alright, you're the boss."

The teacher clapped, everyone looking over at her. "Right then! Pick one of my students or eachother!" She exclaimed.

The cheer teacher came over, giving her a gentle nudge. "Come on, let's watch."

A few girls surrounded Luz, all talking over eachother. "O-Oh– Good morning–"

"Dance with me?"

"Or me?"

"Possibly someone hotter then these ladies, like me?"

"Me me!"

"J-Just because I'm bisexual doesn't mean I'll take any of yOU–" Luz yelped, being pulled back.

"Hey nerd, remember me?"

"S-Skara right..?"

"Awh she remembers~"

"It's common courtesy--"

Skara took her hand, Luz pulling back in an instant. "Er– I rather not–"

"Let her pick instead, stand down girls." The cheer teacher said.

Luz shook her head. "You guys are our guests, you guys get to pick. Just– Not me–"

Amity came forward, sending daggers at the witch. "Dang Cap's taking the hottie." One muttered, picking someone else.

"Blight gets what she wants, come on let's pick a different partner."

"Go easy on her, she's still new." Skara said, patting Amity's shoulder.

Luz shakily sighed, extending her right hand to the human. Amity took her hand, putting her right hand on her shoulder. "Threatend me earlier, now you're dancing with me. You are an odd one." Luz mumbled, putting her other hand on Amity's waist.

"Popularity stunt. Don't get any ideas Noceda." Amity hissed.

"I'm not a barbarian, besides, I'm fine. You're cute, and what of it? That's a feature most go for, I'm not that type. If you were alot nicer, I'd consider it." Luz blurted out, her ears perking up slightly.

A smooth song played, Luz pulling her close. "What are you–"

"Part of the dance, you cheerleaders only listen to pop, guessing you never heard this song."

"We don't always listen to pop." Amity hissed.

Luz looked over at Skara, the girl singing the melody of Wrecker Ball. "You were saying?"

"Okay but that's Skara, she's herself. I'm not like that. You assume, weirdo."

Luz ignored that last comment, mostly focusing on the song. "Going to pretend you didn't hear that freak?"

She was silent, already wanting the song to end. "Ignoring me now creep?"

Luz let her go, walking to the door. She forcefully pushed it open, leaving the class. The song abruptly stopped, everyone looking over at the one person without a partner. The door slammed shut, everyone flinching. "Again..? Someone get me her things." The teacher snapped.

One of her students grabbed Luz's belongings, putting them in her bag and putting up her suit jacket in the corner. They handed the stuff to their teacher, said teacher going over to the phone. She called a teacher, putting the phone up against her ear. "Luz left, send someone to look for her please. Yep. That's the one. Okay, bye."

                    To be continued.