Uh-Oh. [45 part 3]

150th episode.

E
The replacement did not work. So Amity was stuck, sitting on the bed, with nothing to do but pet Luz, for three hours. When the witchling let her go, Amity quickly pulled her hand back, waking up her numb hand. When she was good, she got comfy, and gave her hand back to Luz.

The witch began to do what she did earlier, relaxing, but not dozing back off. "You're not going back to sleep are you?" Amity asked.

"No I am not. You're staying with me though." Luz stated.

Amity pulled her hand back, Luz pouting, "If you're not going to sleep I should get back to my photo shoots." Amity said.

Luz sighed, "I have work.." Luz whined. "Oh wait, I see Bo today!" The witch sat up, getting out of bed. "I get to see Bo bake for the first time too! I should go get ready-"

"This isn't your house."

"This isn't my house-"

"You're still on your moon cycle."

"I'm still on my moon cycle! And I'm in pain-"

"I also don't trust Bo."

"You don't trust Bo! Wait- You don't trust Bo?"

Amity shook her head, crossing her arms, "I don't trust her, she woke you up the other day, and she stole Prince from me that one time."

"Well he still loves you even though you nearly picked a crow over him-" Luz fumbled.

"Does he love me or you more?"

"He loves you more, no doubt. He constantly barks about you, mostly at night because he says he likes how you snore."

Amity scoffed, "I don't snore."

"Oh yes you do." Luz nodded. "Prince says you sound like a cat purring but less often, I think you sound like Ms.Noceda when she snores, except quieter, and less drool is involved!"

Amity glared at the witch, Luz giving her a big smile, "I do not snore."

Luz nodded again, slowly, "I have just explained it to you. Amity Blight, you snore."

"No, I do not."

The witch looked around, spotting her phone, picking it up, unlocking it, and going to camera. She scrolled down, then clicked on something, handing Amity her phone, "I know it was very wrong of me to record you without consent, but I knew when I told you this, you'd decline."

Luz pressed play, Amity rolling her eyes, watching the video. Amity was holding on to Luz, the witch putting the phone on the pillow, giggling quietly. A silent, bear like snore ensued, "Pst- Amity~ You're snoring!"

"Mm..Quiet.."

The snores continued, Luz giggling, the camera being picked up, and showing both species. "Bright.." Amity mumbled, burrying her face in Luz's neck.

The witch giggled, being very ticklish there, "Amity! You'll get your drool in my hair!"

The human nuzzled in to her neck, letting out a quiet snore. Luz layed her head back down comfortably, cupping Amity's cheek, "You are a noisy human."

"Mm..Shh.."

"You shh! You woke me up!" Luz whisper shouted.

Amity put her hand on Luz's face, pushing her away, "Shh..And turn off the light..It's bright.."

"Some might says, it's very, Blightening."

Amity grumbled, "That was so stupid.. Please never say that again.."