The witch. [6 part 5]

Luz folded more papers, adding something on the crane and blowing on it. It flew around, landing on Amity's (Luz's old) desk. That spooked her enough to wake her up, Amity taking the flower out of the cranes back. She looked over at Luz, the witch flinching and looking back down at her notes.

Amity rolled her eyes, taking out a paper and writing something on it. She put it in the crane, blowing it over to Luz. It hit her head, the witch getting spooked by it, the Blight giggling quietly. She took the paper out, looking over at Amity. The cheerleader looked away, completely ignoring the fact Luz exists.

The witch flipped the paper over, writing on it, putting it back on the crane, and sending it back. Amity took it out, reading what it said. Oh boy this is going to take awhile. Left is Luz, right is Amity.

Why'd you send me a flower?

Well I wanted to wake you up, you kinda started drooling..-

Why are you watching me sleep? Weirdo.

I mean you were kinda snoring, so I wanted to wake you up because it was getting pretty loud.

You're still watching me sleep though, creep.

Oh boy here we go again..

Again? Why do you say that? You're so weird.

First you, then you're guy friends, now you again. What next? I'm going to get jumped on my way home? I wouldn't be surprised. You did that last week.

I didn't tell them last week..

So you admit you do it.

That's not what I meant.

Yeah well, they seem to have alot of fun doing it..

Amity looked over at the witch, Luz resting her head in her arms and looking at the wall. She quietly got up, going over to Luz. She put her hand on Luz's back, the witch flinching and looking over at her with upmost fear in her eyes. Amity pulled her hand back, Luz resting her head back in her arms and shaking a bit.

The cheer captain gently nudged her, Luz moving away a bit. "Can I..Can I do the thing I did earlier again..?"

Luz trembled, her ears perking up to listen for any sudden movements. Amity slowly put her hand on Luz's head, the witch whimpering and drawing back a bit more. The human slowly moved her hand down to her cheek, gently caressing it.

The witch perked up, fixing the way she was seated and leaning in to the cheerleaders hand. Amity softened up a bit, a small blush spreading on her face. Luz let out purrs for more, nuzzling in to Amity's palm. She put her hand over Amity's, guiding her just a bit.

The human let out a small scoff, following Luz's very picky petting rules. After a few minutes, Amity pulled back, her hand getting tired. Luz's ears went down slightly, till the human switched hands and caressed her right cheek instead. Luz's ears went down further, the witch letting out louder purrs for more.

She hesitantly made her first movement, jumping in to Amity's arms. Luz sat up in her lap, the cheerleader cautiously going back to caressing her cheek. "Going to spill the tea about the insults Noceda?"

"Later..Get to scratching Blight.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity had buttered Luz up, the witch having relaxed a bit more then usual. "So what do they do to you..?"

"Purrr~ Sometimes hit..Other times they take my things and..Purrr~ Push me away to keep me from getting it back..Purr~"

Amity went back down to her chin, scratching it and finding her sweet spot once more. "Is that all?"

"Mm..No..A few days ago they..Purr~ Pushed me down and..Took my sketch book and threatend to rip it..If..Purr~ I drew you again..Purrrr~"

The cheerleader pushed her off, Luz getting back in her lap. "Quit it, I gotta get going."

"No more questions..Blight..?" Luz asked, her senses slowly coming back.

Amity scratched her chin; "Yeah one more. What are you exactly?"

"Witch~ Purrrr~"

"A witch? Are you screwing with me?"

"Circllleee~~" Luz cooed, drawing one in the air.

Out came a ball of light, the witch grabbing it and moving it down to Amity's level. "Purrrr~ Magic..!"

Amity used her free hand to touch the ball of light, the object poofing away and leaving behind small sparks that went out as well. "Get off now, I gotta get going."

Luz wrapped her arms around her neck, the witch feeling rather drowsy. She hiccuped, connecting their foreheads. "Homeeeee~"

Amity trembled a bit, her face heating up. Gosh she has never been this flustered over a girl, her face grew warm as she nervously pushed Luz away. It wasn't forceful, she just very gently and cautiously pushed her back a few inches.

Luz's purrs grew, Amity was kinda interacting with her, so that was a reason for her to purr. "Home?"

"Y-Yeah..- Me go h-home..You go home too..-"

Now she was stuttering? Gosh this was another reason to hate Luz. "Take me home? Purrr~"

"I- Don't know where you live-"

"Camilla helps~~ Doggy named Prince~ He's a gooood boy~"

'I just buttered her up a bit to much- Crap...'

To be continued.