The slips. [6 part 4]

Luz sent a thank you GIF to Amelia, the green haired girl sending her a thumbs up. The witch turned to a new blank page, being able to keep this one herself. She rested her head in her right palm, glancing at the empty seat beside her.

She's okay with it though, she zoned out for a bit, her head going in autopilot mode. She did notes and sketched for around 20 minutes till the door opened and closed silently. The seat was taken beside her, Luz perking up. She backed away just a bit, Amity noticing it, and the drawing.

Luz covered it, her ears drooping down as the tips turned a light pink from embarrassment. The witch swallowed the lump in her throat nervously, looking away. Amity took out a paper, getting caught up on the notes she could before the teacher switched slides. A red notebook came in to view, Amity looking over at Luz.

The witch went back to sketching, the cheerleader opening it up to today's date and catching up to the notes. Luz had actually finished first, closing her sketch book and taking out colored papers. She folded them precisely, not messing up a bit. In just a few minutes she had a paper flower.

Rose to be exact, a blue one. She made a paper vase, folding the bottom to steady itself. She made more paper flowers, light pink roses, then more blue, and one black rose. Luz put her stuff away, taking her notebook back from Amity and putting it away.

She put her bag on her shoulder, the bell ringing. Luz picked up the flower paper vase, waving goodbye to the teacher and sending a small wave to Amity before leaving. The captain smiled a bit, getting up and heading to her next class.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Hey, ready to go?" Luz asked.

Amity nodded slowly, getting a small shiver. A cold breeze decided to join the sunny day, clouds deciding to join in as well. Luz lead the way to the bus stop, the witch waiting for Amity to get on safely. "You're not coming?"

Luz shook her head. "Field trip. I have to finish planning it! So very sorry, would you like my jacket though? I noticed you shivering earlier and was just wondering-"

Sarah gave her a nod, Amity getting off and taking the jacket from her. "Alright, bye. See you next week Noceda." Amity waved, getting back on the bus.

Sarah waved back, Luz's grip on the flower vase loosening just a bit till the witch waved back with an uneasy smile. The doors closed and Luz turned on her heel and went to ASB.

After a bit of walking she arrived, knocking on the door 2 times. The teacher opened it, letting her back in and take a seat. "So we need a sheet so students can write down what they learnt, know anything?"

"Well during class I did do some research about the Botanical Garden. I can get a uh..What's it called..A small worksheet I guess, done by Monday but I need you to add a warning on the slip! There's some animals that live inside and they can't interact with them-"

Mrs.Willis went over to her, Luz taking out a paper with her neat notes. "Okay I'll add a warning note on it, get the fun sheet done kid."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

2:34, she's going home at 4:25. Luz let out a small sigh, being alone at the moment. Mrs.Willis was in the office, getting copies of the slip and making sure the teachers cleared their schedule on that day. So when I say Luz was suprised someone knocked on the door, I mean it.

She jumped up, opening the door and peeking out. "Blight- W-What are you uhh- Doing here..?"

"Mrs.Willis called my mom, what are you still doing here?"

"I erm- I'm just getting the sheets ready.." Luz blurted out, her ears going down slightly.

Amity pushed past her, Luz closing the door and going to her seat. Before she did, Amity took it and looked at the papers. "Okay..Help yourself.."

The captain fluffed up the jacket that she was still wearing, resting her head in her arms. "M-Mrs.Willis has a small break room in here..If you're tired you can erm..Go lay down.."

Amity looked over at her, shaking her head and facing the other way. Luz sat down on the opposite side of her, sending her a small smile as she rested her head in her arms. Amity frowned, facing the other way again. Luz got back up, doing the same thing once more.

The captain huffed, looking up ahead. Luz got up, crouching down in front of her. "What are you doing?" She asked bitterly.

"Well..I wanted to ask you something, about the incident.."

Amity went stiff, leaning back in the chair. "What about it?" She hissed.

"We left off on such a good note after I found you..But you've been..Hurting me an awful lot.." Luz mumbled, getting up.

She grabbed on to her arm, her ears going down. "Because I hate you.."

"That's why.." Luz said quietly. "Why do you hate me..?"

"Reasons."

Luz grabbed her bag, moving to the corner of the room. Amity gathered the papers, examining some of the sheets. 'Find the prettiest flower in the room you're in, no your friend does not count! Find the oldest flower in the room, no teachers!' Amity smiled slightly, flipping over the paper.

She examined it, Luz coming back and snatching the paper. "Need that.."

Luz took the rest of her papers, going back to her seat. Amity yawned, resting her head back in her arms and slowly dozing off.

To be continued.