Stupid butlers.[30]

Amity's phone alarm rang, the Blight reaching for her phone only to be met with a snout. The human groggily opened her eyes, letting her head fall back to her pillow. "Hey girl.."

"Morning!"

"Did you really bring me breakfast..?"

"I did! I had to help the chefs make it! I know you like my cooking."

Amity rubbed her eyes, taking the breakfast tray, sitting up properly, placing it over her lap. She yawned, slicing the pancake, picking up the sweet cranberry syrup, gently pouring some over it. She picked a slice of the pancake with her fork, carefully eating the fluffy food.

The Blight hummed in approval quietly, her body warming up a bit. "I like how it kinda tastes somewhat to Luz's food.."

"Do you like it?"

"Luz knows how to cook very well, one of her friends told me something about Pawsome tacos. Wonder what they taste like." Amity fumbled, taking another bite out of her pancake.

"I'll make them for you when I can turn back okay?"

Amity pat her head, ruffling her fur a bit, "Wish I could understand you. Then I'd know if Prince really loves me."

"He won't stop talking about you. He told me yesterday Te Amo Amistad."

"Hm? What's that mean?"

"Amity."

"Oh."

"Yeah it's your name in Spanish! Hey can I have some pancakes-" Luz whined, trying to reach for the fluffy food.

"Ah-Ah-Ah, no. Bad. Bad dog. Wow I never expected myself to say that-"

Luz whined, doing a small jump to reach the pancake, Amity offering her a cranberry-less slice. Luz ate it up, her tail wagging swiftly, "Would've added a bit more-"

"Oh, can't have this.." Amity mumbled, picking up the cup of orange juice.

She put it on her dresser, Luz looking at her do so. "Why not?"

"Huh?"

Luz looked at the cup then at her, Amity understanding it. "Oh, dad doesn't let me drink it often. A few times a year. He thinks they're too sweet and make your teeth feel weird after."

"Oh like CloudyD."

"So I'm not allowed to have it." Amity yawned, opening a drawer by her.

She took out a paper and pen, writing on it, folding the paper, and offering it to Luz. "Take this downstairs okay? First person you see in the kitchen, give it to them please?"

The shepherd carefully got it in her mouth, trotting out of the room, going down the stairs. She spotted a Butler, nudging his leg, the butler looking down at her. Luz offered him the paper, the butler taking it from her, opening it, and reading it. "I'll come up with her drink.." He muttered.

Luz followed him to the kitchen, the butler going to the rather big fridge, opening it and searching for a drink. Found it. He got a cup, twisting the cap off the carton, pouring some of the liquid in the cup. He fumbled to put it away, putting a pill in the cup, going upstairs. "Wait what was that?"

The shepherd quickly followed him upstairs, the butler going to Amity's room, then towards her. He placed the drink on her dresser, bowing, and leaving. "Wait he put a pill in!" Luz barked.

"Calm down, what's gotten in to you?"

"Pill! Amity pill!"

"What?"