The incident. [7]

Amity groaned as she sat up, feeling her aching head. "Mnn..? Who..?"

The blond went stiff, slowly looking to her left. 'Oh God this wasn't a dream..'

Yesterday

"Home! You! Take me home!" Luz smiled, the witch very exhausted.

Amity pushed her off, getting off the floor. Luz's ears went down, the girl making a quiet hicc. Amity looked back at her, Luz wiping away her tears. 'Now she's crying!?'

Luz sniffled, her ears drooping down all the way. She hiccuped, more tears streaming down her face. Amity quickly rushed back over, wiping Luz's cheek with her thumb. "Why are you crying you idiot?!"

The witch hiccuped again, more tears streaming down her cheeks. "Stop crying!"

That just made it worse, Luz let out a whimper, the flow continuing on. "Gosh you're such a idiot! Stop crying! I'm going to leave you here if you don't stop!"

The witch flinched, pushing Amity away and backing up. She covered her face with her right arm, the crying stopping temporarily as fear took over. That stopped the human. Amity went stiff, Luz letting out quiet whimpers as she continued to back up against the wall.

The cheerleader went over, putting her hand on her shoulder. "Stop crying..Or I'm going to leave you here.."

Luz trembled, the threats also not helping. Amity sighed, her sigh turning in to a groan. She very much hated Luz now, but if she wanted to get her out, she had to keep her from crying anymore. She made a funny face, being annoyed while doing it.

The witch wiped her face, watching Amity change expressions. Luz giggled quietly, jumping in her arms. Amity sighed, hugging her tightly. "Where do you live Noceda?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz didn't respond to that question, she actually dozed off in her arms. Amity had called her limo driver, currently running her hand through Luz's hair as the witch rested her head in the humans lap. "We're home Ms.Blight." He said, pressing a button.

She sighed in relief, one of her parents butlers coming over. "Who is this miss?"

"An idiot I'm taking care of till she wakes. Take her to my room. I'll deal with her later..Call Skara while you're at it.."

He picked up Luz bridal style, the witch snoring quietly. Amity got out, taking her bag and Luz's up inside the mansion. The door closed behind her, her driver driving off to park the limo elsewhere. Two twins came out to the front door, waving excitedly at Amity.

She rolled her eyes, pushing past the other two idiots who never pay rent. She did, because she has a job. "Ooh who's the girl? Is she gay?"

Amity shrugged. "Might be bi. Don't know. Don't care either."

The female twin frowned. "Well you must because she's here. Think she has any friends to..Introduce me to?"

"You don't even know her, Edric say something." Amity huffed.

"Something." He whispered.

"I hate you both." Amity hissed.

"Two halves of a whole idiot." Edric said. "Right Emira?"

"Right Edric!"

Amity rolled her eyes, going up to her room just as her Butler exited it. "Oh I'll call Skara right away, would you like me to send snacks up mistress?"

"Yes yes, go please."

He quickly rushed downstairs, Amity closing the door and going over to Luz. She took the bags, opening Luz's in search of her phone. In two seconds time, it rung. Amity answered it, putting it up against her ear. "Luz? Are you okay? You didn't come home and I just want to know."

"She's okay, she's over with me at the moment. She will be home later if you wish, just need the address." Amity blurted out, running her hand through Luz's hair.

"No no. I just want to make sure she's okay. Who is this?"

"Amity Blight.."

"You're that girl in her sketchbook! Oh- Not allowed to say that- Take care of her please. Make sure she's home by tomorrow okay? She has work."

"Yes ma'am. Have a good day. Bye.."

She said goodbye as well, hanging up. Amity put Luz's phone on her bedside table, letting out a heavy sigh. 'She draws me in her book? What a creeper.'

She took out Luz's sketchbook, flipping through the pages. The first few were designs, measurements, and some more designs. The woman was right, Amity was in her book. Some were actually really good, others were interesting to say the least. 'Is this why they're threatening her..?'

Amity looked over at the witch, Luz nuzzling in to Amity's pillow. The human looked back at the book, flipping the page. 'Now this is weird.'

Luz had sketched out some nice designs on some of her friends, like Amelia, Willow, Gus, Sarah and a few others she didn't recognize. After a few minutes, her Butler knocked on the door opening it. He came over, placing the plate on the bedside table and walking back out. He closed the door, and went back downstairs.

Amity turned to the next page, really liking the designs Luz had. Her other Butler knocked on the door, entering and coming over. "My deepest apologies, but Skara isn't allowed to come today. She's grounded at the moment."

"It's fine, get a bath drawn for me yeah? I'll be there in a minute."

He bowed, entering her bathroom and getting it prepared. Amity got her clothing, entering when he exited. She sighed heavily, just wanting to relax and hope Luz would get up and leave already. It's bad enough she was bullying the poor witch, gosh it's so hard being this popular.

To be continued.