50

Taeyang:yahhhh that's mine!!!!!not yours!give it to me!!

Both siblings are fighting with each other.hayeon is 3 years old now and Taeyang is 6.both os them are in the living room fighting for a candy.jungkook is in the kitchen making dinner and Taehyung is still at work.if Taehyung see these two fighting when he gets home he would be angry cause he is so stressed.

Hayeon:nwooooooo itsh mine!!!

Taeyang:didnt i told u its mine hayeon!!

He yelled with a harsh tone which made his sister cry in fear.jungkook heard yelling and sobs and rushed towards them.he widened his eyes seeing hayeon crying.he quickly went to her and pick her up.

Jk:sh sh baby..what happened?

Taeyang rolled his eyes seeing his mom loving his sister so much.

Hayeon:o-oppa yelled at mwee eomma.

Jk:baby stop crying hmm?eomma doesn't like it.

Hayeon giggles while jungkook smiles widely.

Jk:now tell me why did u yelled at your sister little tiger?

Taeyang rolled his eyes and glared at his sister.

Taeyang:that candy is mine!!

Jk:taeyang!what's this behavior of yours?

Taeyang:what are u talking about eomma?

Jk:im talking about your behavior young man..

Taeyang:nothing happened to my behavior eomma.I just hate her..she always stealing my things!!

???:what's happening here??

They look at the door and saw Taehyung standing there with a stressed look.sure Taehyung is such a sweetheart before.but since the work is so stressful he has become a little bit cold and also their little taeyang also have become so bratty.jungkook bit his lips knowing that Taehyung would start to scream.

Jk:oh hubby u are home.

He put hayeon down and pecks Taehyung.taehyung smiles and stares at their son.Taeyang started to sweat cause he is scared of his appa.

Tae:taeyang?Why was hayeon crying?

Taeyang smiles nervously.Jungkook noticed this cause Taehyung is strict when it comes to taeyang and hayeon fight.

Jk:hubby u are scaring him..

Tae:they were fighting over silly things right?

Jungkook chuckles.

Jk:hubby they are babies.

Tae:i know baby..but Taeyang u have to cut this bratty personality of yours..u have become a brat and u are not listening to your eomma..we didnt raise u to be like this.don't make me regret of giving u everything u want ok ?u understood?u are still 6 and be like that.your sister is still small..she doesn't understand like u do.u both fight like u both are enemies.listen to me carefully..oneday i and your eomma will die then you guys only have u two for each other.so dont be like this..i know siblings fight but u guys are always fighting.i dont like that..

Jungkook look at his husband in surprised.he just did a speech and taeyang lowered his head.

Taeyang:i-im sorry appa.i will be a good boy and a good oppa for hayeonie.

Taehyung smiles.

Tae:thats appa's boy..come here now.

Taeyang quickly ran to his appa's hands and hugs him.