52

Jungkook went inside their room and saw Taehyung loosening his tie.jungkook went to him and pins Taehyung onto the wall and stares at him.Taehyung smiled nervously making jungkook glare at his husband.

Jk:what do u think u are doing kim Taehyung?

Tae:b-baby listen-

Jk:i saw everything fucking single thing and everyone saw it too!u already know that cousin of mine has a crush on u!!and here you are making her hopes up.

Tae:baby u know i only love u-

Jk:yeah yeah do u know how much hurt i felt when i saw your hands on her butt!!huh!!our babies was also there what do u think u are doing!and did u see how she was blushing!??I wasn't doing anything becuz she is my cousin!now i lose my patience and i'm gonna forget the fact that she is my cousin!

Taehyung flipped them and now jungkook has his back on the wall.he usually gasp or blush when Taehyung pins him to the wall but today he only had a burning gaze.

Tae:i dont love her baby u know that..

He said staring at jungkook.jungkook rolls his eyes.jungkook pushed taehyung away.

Jk:no touching hubby.

Taehyung look at jungkook in disbelief.

Tae:baby-

Jk:shut your mouth taehyung..

Tae:bun-

Jk:i said shut your mouth!i didnt like the way she acted around u last time she came too.NOW im not letting u and she act like that!u got it Taehyung?

With that jungkook gave taehyung a last glare and went downstairs leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.When Jungkook went to living room he saw others in the living room.he rolled his eyes seeing yoona.

Taeyang:eomma!

Taeyang came to jungkook and glances at yoona.

Jk:yes tae?

Taeyang:who is that?

Jk:its my cousin sister baby.

Taeyang pulls Jungkook's hand lightly and jungkook bends down to Taeyang's height.

Taeyang:i dont like her eomma..she feels strange..

Jk:same here baby..i dont like her too cuz she likes your appa..

Taeyang widens his eyes.

Taeyang:what?eomma is that female dog crazy?Liking her cousin's husband?

Jk:yes baby she is crazy like super crazy..plus yeah your appa is handsome..

Taeyang:lets make a plan eomma..i want her to leave..

Jk:oh yeah?and what about appa?he needs to get punished too..

Taeyang:ooh wait-eomma..does he like her-

Jk:no no it's not like that..it's just he needed to get punished.

Taeyang:yeah if he like that female dog i would be the one punishing him for liking her not my beautiful eomma..

Jungkook smiles and kisses Taeyang's forehead.while others looking at them wanting to know what is happening between them.

Tae:what are u two whispering about?

Jk:none of your business..it's mine and my son's business.

He rolls his eyes sitting besides jin ..

Taeyang:yeahhhh..it's mine and eomma's business appa.

Taehyung was gonna blame his son but seeing his beautiful wife's scarey glare he decided keeping his mouth shut is the best thing he has to do now.