34

Jin-ah thank god u are awake kookie!

He yelled when he saw jungkook opened his eyes.then he suddenly ran to the bathroom limping to throw up.he came out after few seconds.

Jimin-ah lets see a doctor!thats the final!

Tae-i called a doctor already he is on his way.

Everyone nodded and then the doorbell rang.taehyung opened the door and it is the doctor.

Tae-oh hello taemin hyung.

Taemin-hello tae!after a long time.

Tae-yeah.my baby is there.

Taemin nodded and went to check jungkook.jungkook told him his symptoms and taemin listen to him carefully and noted down everything.after few minutes he widened his eyes.

Taemin-woah this is unbelievable!

Tae-whats wrong hyung ???

Taemin-according to ur symptoms-oh wait do this too.

He handed jungkook a pregnancy test which confused everyone.

Jk-w-what is this??

Taemin-i will tell u guys later.now go and check.

Jungkook nodded and went inside the bathroom with the help of taehyung.after few seconds they came back and handed the test to taemin.he stared at the test for a while and his jaw dropped.

Taemin-g-guys this is a pregnancy test and jungkook is pregnant.this is rare but he is now.

Others jaw dropped hearing the news.jungkook and taehyung started to tear up.suddenly jungkook started to sob.taehyung quickly ran to him and hugged him.

Jk-i-im s-sorry t-tae.p-plz d-dont get mad.i-i dont k-know-

Tae-sush baby.u dont know how happy i am.we can have our own kids.its amazing!dont cry my baby.im so happy to be a dad!!!

Jk-b-but-

Tae-no buts baby.im so happy!!!

Taemin-aww im so happy for u two tae.congrats!!and jungkook u have monthly checkups.dont get stressed its not good for the baby.dont do heavy things also.oh and tae he will have mood swings so u have to bear it hahaa.u guys should be careful from now on.come to the check up next monday and i will tell u guys the other informations.now enjoy this movement!!i will be leaving now see u soon!!

With that he left.

Jin-omg kookie!!!!!u are going to be a mother!!!!!im so proud of u!!!!!

Jungkook giggled.

Tae-glad u only have school for a month.

Jimin-yes yes!cant wait until the baby comes!!!!

Suga-does this mean u guys didnt use protection??

The couple blushed.

Tae-no we used but i think we forgot use it on the last time.

Jungkook slapped taehyung's chest.

Jk-stop embarrassing me!!!

Jhope-seems like his mood swings started.good luck with it tae!!hahahaaa.

Jungkook glared at jhope making him stop laughing.

Tae-oh we should tell our parents!!

Jk-hmm lets tell them to come out for a dinner so we can tell them.

Tae-good idea aaaandddd u dont know how happy i aaaammmmm!!!!!

He picked jungkook up and swung him around.jungkook giggled and held on to taehyung tight.