16

Jk-well he is bathing.

Jungkook mixed the ingredients for waffels.other side taehyung forgot that yoona is here and went down without a shirt.jungkook hear a gasp and he turned around.his eyes widened and looked away quickly blushing.taehyung's eyes widened too.

Jk-omo go and put on a shirt hyung!!yoona also here!!

Taehyung ran to the room while yoona is frozed.well she literaly has a crush on taehyung and he just came to the kitchen shirtless?

Yoona-omg he has a good body kookie.

Jk-hmm.he workout.

Yoona-oh.yeah he has abs so i thought it.

Jk-wait wait.i didnt even saw?

Yoona-well i just saw.

Jk-anyway that good body is mine so im happy.

Taehyung camw back to the kitchen and rubbed the back of his neck.

Tae-well im sorry for that.i forgot that yoona is here.btw good morning yoona.

Yoona blushed.

Yoona-g-good morning tae oppa.

Jungkook wanted to kill her for calling taehyung by that.taehyung walked to jungkook and hugged him from back.

Jk-tae im cooking.

Tae-i know that baby.but i need my morning kiss.

Jk-oh hyungie i will after cooking.

Taehyung pouted.

Tae-noo!!u said to me to brush my teeth before.

He spun jungkook around and kissed his lips.well they dont know that yoona is looking at them.she cleared her throat and both of them let go of each other.

Yoona-umm so i want to help u kookie oppa.what can i do?

Jk-sure thing.u have to pour the batter on the machine.

Jungkook started making some syrup while taehyung still back hugging him.yoona looked at jungkook.

Yoona-umm oppa?

Jungkook looked at her and she pointed the waffle machine.his eyes widened.

Jk-seriously????

Well she has poured the batter all over the machine.he quickly unplugged it and washed.jungkook took a deep breath and looked at taehyung and yoona.

Jk-ok noww GET OUT FROM THE KITCHEN!!!!U TWO WILL BURN THE WHOLE HOUSE ONEDAY!!!

both of them quickly ran out of the kitchen.jungkook startef making again.

Yoona-well what did u do oppa?

Tae-actually-

The door bell ranged.taehyung opened the door and saw its hyungs.they came in and taehyung closed the door.

Jin-oh yoona?

Yoona-omg u guys??after a long time.

Jimin-yeah it is.glad to meet again.

Yoona-i havent see u before.

She said pointing at rm.

Rm-oh im kim namjoon,taehyung's elder brother.

Yoona-ooh.

Jhope-where is jk?

Tae-he is in the kitchen cooking.

Suga-wait what?seriously?this is the first time i hear that kid is cooking.

Jin-well why are u two here?arent guys suppose to help him?