13

^^Look at them guys!!jungkook's smile😍😍😍they looks so happy!!

Ignore my grammar mistakes.

Jk-leave me alone for fuck sake!why are u being a leach?

Jungkook went out of the maths class and went to the other class and met with mark.

Mark-we are in the same class.

Jk-ok then.do u know the personal space?and i really need it right now.

He said pushing mark away and went inside the class.he has english class now.he sat down on his seat for his unfortune mark sat besides him and stared at jungkook.jungkook glared at him and continued doing his works.then the teacher came in.well he is not their teacher but namjoon.

Rm-ok class.ur teacher is absent today and gave me the work that u should do.

Whole class whispered in disagree but they had no choice other than doing the work.everyone started doing english work except mark of cause.how can he do his work when jeon jungkook is sitting besides him.jungkook is so hard to get so he has to work hard for it.but too bad that jungkook would never fall for him.mark wistled to jungkook.jungkook quickly looked at him.mark winked at him.jungkook just rolled his eyes.

Mark-comeon is this work important?

jungkook just ignored him.namjoon knew that their is something going on but before he could talk there was a knock on the door.

rm-come in.

taehyung came in smiling but dropped it when he saw his beautiful boyfriend also there.well he is still scared what jungkook is going to do to him.by looking at jungkook's face he can tell that he is totally annoyed also saw a boy talking to him.mark snatched the pen from jungkook and put in inside his pocket.jungkook sighed angrily.both taehyung and namjoon exchanged looks.

jk-know what?im going to tell this to mr.kim.

mark-u wont baby girl.

jk-im not a girl.

mark-i know u wont becuz u love me-

jk-i had enough!!MR.KIM!!!

taehyung and namjoon looked at jungkook.

tae-yes?

jk-monkey in here is bothering me!!

whole class say 'oo' and started laughing at what jungkook said.

tae-who is the monkey?

jk-mark who is next to me.

rm-jungkook and mark lets figure this out in my office.now come.

mark glared at jungkook and jungkook flipped his short hair.both of them followed teachers to the office.after they entered mark slapped jungkook's butt.jungkook gasped.

jk-yah!!what the hell mark!!get ur hands away!!

mark-i didnt know that u would tell them.

taehyung cleared his throat.he really wanted to punch mark but controlled himself.

tae-now tell me what he did jungkook.

Jk-he is following me and calling me baby.also snatched my pen away saying he want my attention!

After hearing these things taehyung wanted to kill mark.

Mark-jungkook!

Jk-its me.

Namjoon chuckled.

Rm-ok ok.mark u are having detention for a week.

Mark's eyes widened.