48

After having fun in the beach they all went to the rooms taking dinner.jungkook bathed taeyang and hayeon then both of them went to sleep.taeyang on a separate bed and hayeon with his parents.Taehyung took a shower after them and now jungkook is in the bathroom drying his hair.suddenly taehyung came in.

Tae-baby I forgot-

He stopped his sentence and stared at his baby.jungkook bit his lips and turned around facing taehyung.

Jk-hey tae what were u saying~

He said with a seductive tone making taehyung hard.

Tae-b-babe?w-what are u wearing?

Jungkook smirked and came to taehyung and wrapped his arms around older's neck.well jungkook is wearing a lingerie.

Tae-do u know what u are doing to me?

Jungkook titled his head licking his lips.

Jk-no hubby.what am i doing to u?

Tae-this..

Short Smut ahead (well..its not good)

He pointed at his clothed member.jungkook gulped and let go of taehyung.well he was too late.cause taehyung was painfully hard and now he is not gonna let jungkook go now.he picked jungkook and went out of the bathroom putting him on the bed.taehyung switched off the lights now they only have moonlight which is coming from the balcony windows.Before jungkook could say anything taehyung started to kiss him.

Taehyung took off jungkook's clothes and started to mark jungkook's neck.

Jk-tae-we cant-our babies-

Tae-be quite then baby.

Jungkook but his lips. Seriously they are gonna have sex when their babies are here.taehyung took off his clothes too.taehyung kissed jungkook's milky thighs making jungkook moan but he lowered himself.taehyung lubed his fingers and add inside jungkook.jungkook whimpered and held taehyung tight.then taehyung add two then three.

Jk-t-tae stop.h-hayeon is sleeping next to us-

Tae-lets be quick.

Taehyung pulled out his fingers and put condom on to his member.he slowly entered and jungkook closed his eyes holding onto taehyung's shoulders.taehyung waited for few seconds and started to thrust.jungkook gasped.

Jk-t-tae.s-stop.our b-babies-arghmm

Taehyung covered jungkook's mouth with his palm.he thrusted fastly so now the bed is shaking.Jungkook removed taehyung's hand and tried to stop taehyung.not like that he dont want.but he dont want to do dirty things infront of their babies.but teahyung didnt stop.

Jk-s-stop tae-ah.u gotta s-slow down.

But taehyung just fasten making the bed shaking more.suddenly they hear a crying making taehyung stop.they looked at hyeon who is now awake.jungkook widened his eyes.

Jk-she is awake.tae pull it out.

Taehyung wasn't satisfied cause he couldn't complete.but he pulled it out making jungkook whimper.Taehyung put on a boxer and jungkook too then pulling a blanket over him.taehyung switched on the light.jungkook took hayeon on to his arms.

Hayeon-m-ama.

Jungkook and taehyung widened their and looked at their babygirl with lovely eyes.

Jk-mama is here here baby.

Hayeon snuggled closer to her eomma and went to sleep again.jungkook put her on the bed again and kissed her forehead.taehyung switched off the light again and went to jungkook.taehyung kissed jungkook but the younger pulled away.

Jk-hubby not now.i dont want her nor Taeyang to wake up.

Tae-but im still hard.i want to finish baby.i was about to cum.

Jk-we cant do this right here hyungie.

Taehyung pouted and jungkook giggled seeing him.

Tae-oh god dont u dare to laugh at me.

Jk-ok ok now go to sleep hmm?

Taehyung rolled his eyes but pecked jungkook before going to the other side of the bed laying down.

Next day.

Jungkook felt something soft on his lips and weight on to his body.he opened his eyes slowly and gasped seeing taehyung on top of him kissing him.he quickly looked around without moving his head saw no one.he tapped taehyung because he was running out of oxygen.taehyung pulled away licks his lips.

Tae-oh good morning babe.u are awake.

Jungkook blushed.

Jk-what are u doing?early in the morning?and where are our babies?

Tae-well im doing what i want to do and yes early in the morning.our babies are with others they went to the beach again.

Jk-wait did u fed hayeon?

Taehyung chuckled.jungkook is asking many questions.

Tae-yes baby.now stop asking questions and let's continue what we couldn't continue last night.im still hard.

Jk-hubbyyyy.not now.

Tae-u said that yesterday too.And now im not gonna listen to u.

Jk-tae i wanna take a shower.let's continue when we are home yeah?

Taehyung smirked and picked jungkook going to the bathroom.undressed both of them and went under the shower opening it.

Jk-oh god tae.

H-hi?well..umm..i wrote a little smut?well its bad cause this is my second time im kinda embarrassed right now 😅

Do u want smut in the next chapter???

And Vgukeiii gave me this idea.thank u sm❤️
Love u guys.