#8

T/W:contain suicide attempt scene..please skip if you might feel uncomfortable..stay safe

Since that day,Yuta had been waiting near the bus stop every night to catch the culprit.He hid himself while looking for anyone that looked suspicious or similar with the stalker's body proportions from before.

Unfortunately,he couldnt get the stalker and tonight had become the 6th night since that incident.Yuta felt frustrated and tired so he decided to go back to his home.

"That bastard really killing me",he complained to himself when suddenly he was shocked with what he saw as he arrived infront of his house.

He again saw Shotaro's shoes was placed infront of the door.

"Shit!!!",he shouted while threw his keys on the floor.He looked around but he didnt see any sign of the stalker.

He yelled and knocked the shoe rack infront of him.He was deeply frustrated because of himself fail to catch the culprit.

He kicked the shoe rack until all of the shoes were scattered on the ground.Some of the neighbours looked at him as he gained their attention but he ignored them cause he was red ravaged in anger.

"F*ck you!F*ck you!",he let out some breaths and took the key on the floor before he walked inside his home.

When he entered,he closed the door and began calling Doyoung.

Doyoung:dude,i —

Yuta:he came back!he's playing with me rn!im so f*cking hate that b*stard!"

Doyoung:dude calm down

Yuta:you ask me to calm down?!I really want to kill that person right now!

Doyoung:im at the hospital right now.Something happened

Yuta:what happen?

Doyoung:we got a call from the hospital.Xiaojun condition..he's not stable and—

Yuta:what?! Then?! What will happen?!

Doyoung:we really hope that nothing bad will happen.Let just hope—

Yuta:just end it

Doyoung:what?

Yuta:————

Doyoung:Yuta?Dude?Dude are you there?

Yuta:———

Doyoung:Yuta,can you hear me?Are you there?

Yuta put down his phone on the floor and walked to the kitchen.He started to lose hope for everything especially because of the stalker and after he heard the news about Xiaojun's condition.

Guilt engulfed him as he looked at the knife near the sink.He doesnt deserve to have Shotaro as his brother and Shotaro doesnt deserve to have a stupid brother like him.

Tears started crawling from the corner of his eyes as he took the knife.

"Im sorry,Shotaro",the words kept on repeating from his mouth while his eyes glued on the knife that he held.

He felt ashamed of himself for not being a good brother and being a failure to everyone that he loved.

"Im the one who deserve to die,not Shotaro!!",he yelled and cried loudly.

He brought the knife closer to him and ignored the ringtone of his phone as Doyoung tried to call him repeatedly.

"I should just die",he talked to himself and insisted to end his life.As he moved the knife closer,he suddenly stopped when his head reminded him of a memory that he had with Shotaro.

His hands started shaking until the knife dropped from the floor. Tears began to flow as he kneeled and knocked his hands on the floor.

"Im so stupid!!Shotaro im so sorry!!!Please come back!!I need you!!!",he yelled loudly like he letting out everything inside him.

All the suffering,regret and exasperation began meddling his emotions.He barred his world away from everything except dissapointment to his own self.

"Im sorry!Im sorry!I need you Taro!!"

He yelled loudly until he laid himself on the floor and passed out.

Flashback

"How many times do I have to tell you?! Dont you ever skip classes!",Mr Nakamoto yelled while punched Yuta's face.

Yuta held the pain as his ego dominated him more,he only did this for fun cause he felt satisfied when his father became furious.

"Can you stop with this attitude?!",his dad scolded while gave another punch to Yuta's face.

Yuta held his face and smirked and his dad,

"You're weak",he mocked his father.

His father's eyes almost bulged out from the socket as he curled his fingers into a fist.

"How dare you?!",he raised his hand to slap Yuta but then he stopped.

Both of them turned to the side as they looked at Shotaro.

"Dont",Shotaro cried loudly then he ran and hugged Yuta.

"Dont hurt Yuta",he cried while hugged Yuta tight so that his father wont slap Yuta.

Mr Nakamoto sighed and opened his hands wide,

"Shotaro come here,i have to punish your brother because of his wrongdoings.Come let go of your brother",their dad tried to persuade Shotaro.

Shotaro looked at his dad with his red eyes,

"No,i dont want to",Shotaro shooked his head and hugged Yuta.

Mr Nakamoto tried to be patience cause he doesnt want to let out his anger to Shotaro.For him Shotaro doesnt have anything to do with this,he just want to protect his brother.Besides,he still young so he didnt understand much.

"Shotaro come here,lets go watch Pororo",his dad tried to coax Shotaro when Yuta suddenly laughed.

"You're so desperate.Looks like no one likes you",Yuta mocked his father.

"You—",Mr Nakamoto raised his fist but he froze when his eyes met Shotaro's.

He let out his breaths pointed his finger to Yuta,

"You wait!",he warned Yuta and walked away to his room.

Yuta smirked as he felt satisfied for making his dad that way.He looked at Shotaro who was hugging him so he pushed Shotaro away from him.

"You're so annoying",he gave Shotaro an annoyed look and walked out from the house.

Little did he know one day he will regret everything he did to Shotaro.