#24

Its been four days and Yuta havent leave his house since the hospital incident.

He was frustrated at the same time ashamed with everything either to Doyoung,Shotaro or even himself.

He had barred the world away as he turned off his phone,ignoring all the phone calls and messages cause he just need some time of himself.

He was preparing his breakfast when he heard someone rang his doorbell.He put down the glass from his hand and walked to the door.

When he opened it,he saw Taeyong was standing infront of him smiling.

"Did i bother you?",Taeyong asked as Yuta shooked his head and invited him to come in.

Yuta checked on the fridge to look for some foods to serve but unfortunately there's only leftover porridge soup from last night.

"Its okay,i already eaten",Taeyong reasurring Yuta cause he dont want to burden him.

Yuta took a glass and pour some water on it,he then walked and approached Taeyong.

"Here",he served it and sat beside Taeyong followed by Taeyong thanking him and drank the water.

"Sorry for bothering you this morning,i havent come here for a long time and i already called you but you didnt pick up the calls",Taeyong explained.

Yuta sighed,

"Im sorry",he apologized then he took a bite from his food.

"Its okay,i understand",Taeyong replied.

Both of them suddenly became silent as Yuta didnt know what to talk about,he even didnt know why Taeyong wanted to pay him a visit.

"I..i wanted to apologize on behalf of Doyoung",Taeyong told Yuta.

Yuta shifted his gaze towards Taeyong,

"What for?",he acted clueless even though he know Taeyong's intention.

"For that incident.To be honest,Doyoung also felt bad and he tried to call you several times but you didnt pick up.He acted arrogant but he actually felt regret for everything that he said to you",Taeyong explained on Doyoung's side.

"Its okay,at least he's telling the truth",Yuta didnt want those feelings coming back to him as he continued to take another bite.

Taeyong brainstormed the right words to talk to Yuta as he moved his chair closer to Yuta.

"Both you and Doyoung are my friends and we have being close friends since high school so its kinda saddens me when both you guys fighting",Taeyong expressed his feelings to Yuta.

He looked down cause he felt worried that Yuta might get hurt with his words but then he heard the person giggled.

"Why?",Taeyong asked cause he didnt expect Yuta to act that way.

Yuta grinned at Taeyong,

"No,ite just..its kinda funny when you said that Doyoung is your friend",he said followed by his laugh.

Taeyong slightly smiled,

"Dont you dare tell him..he might get so mad..you know he's always being overreacting",Taeyong asked for a favour and laughed.

They both laughed together until they both slowly stop as Taeyong curved a smile to Yuta.

"But i really mean it Yuta,i hope you guys will talk again.And about Shotaro, i know he will always proud to have a brother like you",Taeyong shared his thoughts then tapped Yuta's shoulder.