#3

Yuta accompanied Winwin as they both walked out from his house.

"Im sorry for this,i will come back when this finish",Winwin apologized to Yuta.

Yuta held Winwin's hand,

"its okay,i think you can just go back home.I'm fine by myself",Yuta refused.

Winwin looked at Yuta with his curious look,

"Are you sure?",he asked for confirmation.

Yuta nodded,

"Maybe i have to adapt myself for being alone for a while.Besides,Jaehyun needs you.You have been staying with me for almost a week so he must be missing you so much",Yuta explained while reassured that he's fine.

After listening to Yuta,Winwin nodded and smiled at Yuta.

"If you need anything just texted me.I will pay you a visit if i can",Winwin said and hugged Yuta.

Yuta felt the warm hug from Winwin,the hug that he needs the most.He wished that this person is his but he's too late for that.

As he was thinking,he felt like someone was watching him.Yuta released his hug and turned his head to his left side while his eyes moved wildly like a tiger looking for his prey.

Winwin noticed Yuta behaved weirdly so he tapped Yuta's shoulder.

"what is it?"Winwin asked Yuta.

Yuta felt uneasy,he really believe his instinct that someone was watching him.He turned to Winwin looking at Winwin portrayed his worried look.

"Nothing,i thought its about to rain",Yuta lied because Winwin might be worried if he told the truth.

Suddenly Yuta saw Shotaro's shoes were on the floor.

"I thought i already put it on the shoe rack?",he thought.

"Then,i will text you when im arrive there",Winwin told Yuta and walked away when Yuta held Winwins hand to stop him.

Winwin was surprised with Yuta's sudden reflex as his eyes looked directly to Yuta's.

"Let me accompany you downstairs",Yuta offered.

He felt like someone was watching them so Winwin might be in danger especially when he's alone.Someone might attacked Winwin at the elevator or the stairs as Yuta's house was at an apartment housing.

Winwin slightly smiled,

"Its okay,i can go there by myself",he refused but Yuta held Winwin's hand and shooked his head.

"wait for me",Yuta said and let go of Winwin's hands.

He took Shotaro's shoes and put it on the shoe rack then he quickly ran inside his house and get changed.

He walked out his house and locked the door before he faced Winwin and smiled,

"lets go"

Winwin smiled,

"do you really miss going outside?",he asked Yuta.

Yuta grinned in response and they both walked away together.

- -

"I will be there around 20 minutes",Doyoung talked to his walkie-talkie while walked outside the police station with his co-workers.

He put his walkie-talkie on his pocket and looked for the car keys when he saw someone familiar standing near the entrance.

"Yuta?",Doyoung approached Yuta who was standing while crossed his arms against his chest.

"I thought you dont want to meet me anymore,partner",Doyoung teased Yuta while pinched Yuta's cheek.

"Aishh",Yuta pushed Doyoung's hand away while cursed at Doyoung.

Doyoung laughed at Yuta's reaction but deep down he felt glad that Yuta came to meet him.

"what?are you crying?",Yuta teased Doyoung but then he saw other officers were looking at both of them,or more likely looking at him.

He heard someone started to talk about him especially his bad history that making him getting fired from being a detective.

Doyoung noticed Yuta's face changed so he tried to distract Yuta,he doesnt want Yuta to give up again on looking for Shotaro's killer.

"Hey,I'm going to the hospital to check on Shotaro's friend.Do you want to follow me?",Doyoung linked his arm to Yuta to cheer him up.

"Aiishh can you just stop",Yuta released Doyoung's arm from his followed by Doyoung's laugh.

They both then walked to Doyoung's car to go to the hospital.