#4

Yuta crossed his arms against his chest while looking at Xiaojun who was lying on the bed.

He dont really like the hospital's vibe especially the smell of patients,bloods and doctors.He got no reason act,it just he hates hospitals.

"Its been a week,he still didnt wake up",Doyoung explained to Yuta about Xiaojun's condition.Xiaojun have been in coma since the incident.

"Mr Kim",Doyoung turned to look at Kun who approached him and Yuta.

"I didnt know you already arrived here",Kun greeted and shaked Doyoung's hand before his eyes met Yuta's.

"This is my friend,Mr Naka—"

"Call me Yuta",Yuta cut Doyoung's words and shaked his hand with Kun.

"This is the doctor that in charge for Xiaojun",Doyoung told Yuta.

Yuta eyed Kun and turned back to Doyoung,

"I thought the doctor is something named Lee bla bla",Yuta asked.

Kun smiled when he heard that while Doyoung tried to act normal despite being awkward with Yuta's attitude.

"Dr. Kun is in charge because of Xiaojun..they're both from China so.."

"Its not like Xiaojun already awake",Yuta answered full of sarcasm as Doyoung nudged his arms asking him to shut up.

"Then if you need anything,you can call m—"

"Xiaojun!!Xiaojun!!

All three of them looked at their side as a young man ran towards them.

"Where's Xiaojun?Where is he?!"

They both looked very confused especially because the guy was speaking Chinese.

As Kun's the only one who understands him,Kun approached him and asked,

"May i know who are you?",He tried to calm the young man but the young man still resisted and pushed him away.

He wanted to open the door of Xiaojun's room when Yuta held his hand to stop him,

"Dont you dare",he said to that guy with his fiery eyes.The young man looked so scared as his hands started shaking before Yuta released it.

Kun hurriedly approached the guy before Doyoung walked closer to him to find out the guy's identity.

"May i know whats your name?",Kun asked softly to that guy so that the guy will feel comfortable and be cooperative with them.

"Hen..Hendery",Hendery introduced himself but his eyes only looked at Kun,maybe he only trust Kun.

"May i know your relation with Xiaojun?",Kun asked properly to Hendery.

Hendery blinked his eyes as he was looking at Yuta and Doyoung then turned back to Kun,

"My friend",he answered.

Kun nodded then interpret while explained to Doyoung and Yuta.

Suddenly,Hendery took Kun's collar,

"Doctor...doctor please save Xiaojun!Please save him!I dont want to lose him!",he begged as his eyes started watery in the verge of tears.

"Calm down..calm down Hendery.I will do my best",Kun calmed Hendery while slowly tried to release Hendery's grip from his collar.

"Doctor..please save Xiaojun!"

"Aisshhh can you just shut up!",Yuta yelled at Hendery interrupted him.