#16

Yuta went to the girl's school to find out more after he read her diary.

He went to the school's office and asked to meet Rona,the victim's best friend.

After that,he waited at the school's field when he saw Rona walked towards him.

"Are you Rona?",Yuta asked.

"Yes officer.Sorry for being late",Rona apologized and sat beside Yuta.

Yuta started to ask a few questions towards Rona regarding Haesoo,the victim.

"Everyone loves Haesoo,she's one of the most popular kid in our school but she never dated anyone because she dont like them",Haesoo told Yuta.

"Do you know anyone named Sungchan?",Yuta asked.

Haesoo nodded,

"He's one of the famous students at SS school,isnt he?I know him because our school have collaborated with them for some events.But i dont think Haesoo have anything to do with him",Rona explained.

"How about Shotaro?",Yuta asked.

Rona raised her eyebrows when she heard the name,

"Im sorry,never heard that name",she answered.

Yuta felt disappointed but he just nodded to respond to Rona.

"But she did change recently",Rona sudden statement attracted Yuta's attention.

"What do you mean?",he asked.

"I think Haesoo has a crush on someone cause she's the type who always sleep early but a few weeks before she went missing,she always came to the D7 convenient store",she told Yuta.

"So you mean she always go there to meet someone?",Yuta asked to reconfirm.

Rona nodded,

"But i dont think that guy likes him cause she always told me that someone always bother him.I dont know much about this",she explained to Yuta.

Yuta felt suspicious after he heard that,he felt like something different is going on and its not just about Shotaro.

He then thanked Rona and gave her his number in case if she knew anything more.

After he met Rona,he drove to D7 convenient store to find out about the workers.

"Here's the names list",the manager gave the list to Yuta.

Yuta looked over to name list to find Sungchan's name but unfortunately there's none.

"Are you sure this is the recent one..like you didnt miss anyone names?",he asked to confirm.

The manager nodded,

"We dont really have much staffs right now and mostly are high school students",he answered.

"Does someone named Sungchan work with you?",he asked.

The manager looked surprised when he heard that name but then he cleared his throat.

"Im sorry i dont know him,i think i have to leave now cause i have to do my work",he excused himself and walked away making Yuta frustrated.

"That prick paid him huh?",he felt annoyed with Sungchan's tricks as he walked out from the convenient store and drove his way to Shotaro's school.

He was driving when he saw a car parked by the road and a familiar figure was pushed out from the car.

The guy took his bag and slammed the door before he walked away.

"Wow interesting",Yuta smirked as he quickly drove his car and parked his car infront of the school.

When he saw Sungchan,he lowered his window and called Sungchan.Sungchan looked so mad and tried to ignore Yuta but Yuta kept on calling him so he walked his way to Yuta's car.

"What?",Sungchan asked.

"Is it hurt..being pushed out like that?",Sungchan's eyes widen cause he's surprised of Yuta's question.

"What are you talking about?",he asked Yuta with his face tried to remain calm.

Yuta smirked,

"Looks like you're not being loved by your family.Im so pity of you..your money is nothing i guess",Yuta replied full of sarcasm.

Sungchan gave a sharp glance to Yuta,

"You shut up before i kick your ass",he warned Yuta.

Yuta curved a smile,

"Doesnt mean you from a broken family,you can bully or hurt other people",he said with his tone tried to provoke Sungchan.

Sungchan wanted to attack Yuta when his friends called him from afar.

"Sungchan,what are you doing?",they asked while making their way to Sungchan.

Yuta saw Sungchan's friends then looked back to Sungchan with a smile curved on his lips,

"I wish your friends know how pathetic you are",he said.

"Yaaisshhhh shut up!!!",Sungchan shouted and raised his fist when his friends quickly stopped him.

"Ahjusssi are you crazy?!",his friends yelled at Yuta while tried to comfort Sungchan.

They all gave a discomfort look to Yuta then walked away with Sungchan.

Yuta felt satisfied for what he did to Sungchan as he walked out from his car and went to the school's office.

He asked the school's clerk to meet Rui but he was shocked and dumbfounded when they told him that Rui already transferred to another school.

He thanked them and called Doyoung cause he have to settle something between them.