#6

Yuta walked to his door as his head kept on reminded him of Winwin.

What if he told Winwin about his feelings?What if he get the right timing?

Suddenly,he remembered the time that Winwin asked him,the moment that he wished he can turn back.

Flashback

"Yuta~",Winwin ran to Yuta who was waiting infront of the cinema.

Yuta curved a smile watching the blonde-haired guy running towards him.

"Be careful,you might fall",he said to Winwin while took Winwin's bag,offered to carry for Winwin.

"Hey im not a baby anymore~",Winwin pouted and acted strong before Yuta pinched Winwin's nose and laughed.

They both walked together to look for somewhere to eat after finished watching the movie.

"Do you like the movie?",Yuta asked Winwin.

Winwin shrugged,

"Not really,i hate sad ending",he answered.

"What?Is not like we can tell everything inside our head.Maybe he doesnt have the guts to tell the girl that he loved her",Yuta explained his opinion.

"Then,do you like someone like me?",Winwin asked while linked his arm to Yuta.

Yuta stopped after Winwin asked as his heart started to beat rapidly.

Winwin was puzzled with Yuta's action so he tapped Yuta's shoulder,

"Are you okay?",he asked.

Yuta took a deep breath and turned to Winwin,

"Why do you asked like that?",he asked back.

Winwin smiled at Yuta,

"Then do you like me?",he asked Yuta again.

Yuta started to feel uneasy,his hands started sweating because of nervousness.He didnt know what to answer especially when that question come from Winwin.

"Yuta do you hear me?",he asked again to get Yuta's attention.

Yuta blinked his eyes and gave Winwin's bag back to his owner.

"I have to go",he said to Winwin.

Winwin's face changed and deep down Yuta know he hurt Winwin.

He quickly walked away leaving Winwin alone.

- -

"What if i told him that i like him?",he thought before he shooked his head and slapped his cheek slowly.

"Are you crazy?He's Jaehyun's",he said to himself.

He tried to forget about Winwin when he suddenly stepped on Shotaro's shoes.

"Huh?"

He looked at Shotaro's shoes that was placed infront of the door.

Flashback

Shotaro and Yuta walked to their home,as Yuta opened the door,Shotaro removed his shoes from his feet and walked inside before Yuta held his hand stopped him.

"How many times i have to tell you Shotaro?",Yuta tried to give a hint but eyeing Shotaro's shoes.

Shotaro smiled awkwardly and took his shoes before he put it on the shoe rack.

"Dont make this as your habit Shotaro.Make sure to put your shoes on the shoe rack before entered the house",Yuta scolded his brother while Shotaro looked down felt scared of Yuta.