#26

3 months later

Yuta was inside his car as he tapped the number on his phone and called Doyoung.

Doyoung:huh?

Yuta:what are you doing?

Doyoung:are you teasing me?

Yuta:huh whats wrong with that lol

Doyoung:i already told you that i got fired

Yuta:then?

Doyoung:aaisshh im packing my things right now

Yuta:im sorry

Doyoung:well its not your fault..its just they couldnt stand me kept on investigating the case.All they want is to end the case quickly so its their fault lol

Yuta:you sounds happy

Doyoung:happy my ass!Im planning to move with Taeyong soon at his hometown.I know he didnt want me to feel bad for it but of course i feel bad for making him worried.

Yuta:im not a love counsellor

Doyoung:huh whatever!im hanging up

Yuta:wait!

Doyoung:what?

Yuta:dont pack it up..i'll get you your job back

Doyoung:huh what—

*phone call ended*

Doyoung looked at his phone,

"Is he nuts?",he rolled his eyes and continue packing his things.

- -

Kun was at the counter checking the patient's files when he heard the nurses chattering among each other.

"Do you know about Yangyang?I heard he will get his death sentence today",one of the nurses initiated the conversation.

"Oh my god really!i knew it cause i really got some negative vibes at him",another nurse shared her view on Yangyang.

All the nurses was shocked when they realized Kun's presence.

"Owh Dr.Kun..we didnt realized you're here",the nurse apologize and greeted him.

Kun let out a smile,

"Its okay...anyway dont gossip too much",Kun teased all of them and excused himself.

The nurses smiled shyly,

"Dr Kun is so sweet,i felt bad for everything that happened to him before.Luckily he's fine after the surgery",the nurses talked to each other before they continue working.

Kun walked to his room but then his instinct telling him that someone was in the room.He smirked then closed the door before he approached the person that sat infront of him.

"Its been a long time,how have you been?",Kun greeted Yuta.

Yuta stood then turned his back facing Kun,

"You look happy",he replied.

Kun laughed,

"Whats with the mask on your face?Looks like you're into fashion these days huh?Anyway where's Doyoung?I heard he lost his job cause he kept on coming to this hospital so i decided to claim a report.Luckily other officers trusted me more than Doyoung",Kun said before he walked passed Yuta and sat on his seat.