#13

Yuta walked into the counter as he was looking for Kun.

"Dr.Kun is in the middle of an operation.We will inform you when he finished his session",the nurse explained to Yuta.

Yuta nodded and walked to Xiaojun's room as he saw two officers guarding infront of the door.

He felt frustrated so he sat on the seat infront of the counter when he saw Yangyang was staring on a group of boys.

He approached Yangyang and sat beside him,

"You know them?",he asked Yangyang.

Yangyang looked flustered and shyly nodded.

"Then,why you dont go over there?",he asked again.

Yangyang slightly smiled and shooked his head,

"We're not that close.Besides,they came here because one of their friends admitted..i only know that person only",he replied before he turned to Yuta.

"You mean you only know the patient?",Yuta asked even though he dont really want to know much about it.

"Yup..his name is Donghyuck..but they call him Haechan",Yangyang answered with his smile suddenly widens as if its something that he cherished for.

Yuta shooked his head,

"You know that hurts,dont you?",he asked based on his experience and he really know it feels to be on that situation.

Yangyang's face changed before he slightly smiled,

"I know,but im fine as long as he's fine",he said to Yuta before he turned his head and looked at the Dreamies.

"Pathetic",he mocked Yangyang cause he know how Yangyang will end up soon.

"You're meeting Dr. Kun?",Yangyang asked followed by a nod by Yuta.

"Dont tell me like he's good bla bla..im done with it",Yuta hurriedly reminded Yangyang cause he doesnt want to end up in a boring conversation.

Yangyang burst out laughing then clapped his hands before he wiped his tears because of laughing.

"Well,i really respect and appreciate him the most.Besides helping Haechan,he even get me a job that i can work for a living",he told Yuta.

"You work here?",Yuta asked.

"Yup,i got the job as a janitor.Its just a simple job but im glad that i've been paid for that",he expressed his gratitude to Kun.

Yuta noticed Kun walked on the hallway so he leaved Yangyang and walked towards Kun.

"Sorry for making you wait,how can i help you?",Kun asked with a bright smile.

"Owh i just want to know Xiaojun's condition",he asked Kun.

"Owh i thought..owh ok.His condition is stable but he still didnt woke up yet so we have to wait—"

"How long?",Yuta asked abruptly making Kun caught off guard.

"Urm..im not sure",Kun's answer making Yuta feel frustrated.

Kun realized Yuta's act so he cleared his throat and tapped Yuta's shoulder.

"Im sorry for your loss,i just found out that the guy that involved with Xiaojun is your brother",Kun shared his condolences to Yuta.

Yuta slightly smiled and nodded,making sure he will not make a scene here.

"I know and understand what you trying to do cause you're his brother.As a brother,i also will do the same if it happen to my brother",Kun emphatized Yuta's situation.

Yuta looked down,only he know how much he wanted to do this for Shotaro after everything that he did before..especially when he hurt Shotaro.

He held his tears and shooked his head tried to make sure he doesn't look dumb infront of Kun.

"Thank you"

Yuta thanked Kun's warm advice then excused himself as he thought that he might need some time for himsef.