#5

"So you're telling me that Xiaojun have been bullied at his school?",Doyoung asked confirmation.

Hendery nodded,

"But i dont know much cause we both not from the same school",he explained to Doyoung.

Yuta eyed Hendery while leaning against the wall,crossed his arms against his chest. He felt something is off but he dont want to make a scene like before.

After Doyoung done with his interrogation,he and Yuta walked back to his car.

"I dont like that kid",Yuta confessed to Doyoung.

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows and turned to Yuta,

"Now what?",he asked.

"He's not being cooperative at all,i think he's lying.Its not like he's being helpful,he only know to cry and regret bla bla",Yuta mocked Hendery as he leaned his back against the seat.

"You should shut your mouth Yuta",Doyoung tried to ignore his anger.

Yuta felt dissatisfied,

"Are you backing him right now?Dont be dumb dude,he know nothing",he tried to persuade Doyoung.

Doyoung tapped the stereng in anger and turned back to Yuta,

"Then do you know that besides Xiaojun, Shotaro also being bullied at his school?!",Doyoung yelled at Yuta.

Yuta's eyes widened when he heard that,he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Looks like you dont know,you should be thankful that Hendery told me that",Doyoung replied in sarcasm while Yuta couldnt said anything,his mouth was sealed by Doyoung's words.

Doyoung huffed and pushed his bang exposed his forehead,he really hated yelling at his best friend but sometimes Yuta do get on his nerves.

They both looked down on their seat as this already became their second argument in the car.

Suddenly,Doyoung got a call so he took this phone and answered the phone call.

Taeyong:where r u right now?

Doyoung:im at the hospital

Taeyong:ok..i already cooked a lot for our dinner so dont buy anything or eat outside

Doyoung:ok~~

Taeyong:thats it?

Doyoung:what?

Taeyong:im hoping for that word

Doyoung:what word?

Taeyong:never mind.i cant expect much from a dumbass like you

Doyoung:did you just call me—

*phone call ended*

"Aisshh",Doyoung cursed while put down his phone.He gave a side-eye to Yuta who was staring outside the window.

"Hey,you want to come over?",Doyoung asked Yuta.

Yuta turned his head to Doyoung,

"For what?",he asked.

Doyoung cleared his throat,

"Taeyong cooked a lot so maybe you can join us for dinner",he invited Yuta.

Yuta shooked his head,

"I dont want to be a third-wheeler",Yuta refused with his sarcastic tone.

Doyoung huffed in annoyance,

"Whatever,im gonna bring you there",he started his engine and drove to his house.

When they arrived,they both walked to the door where Taeyong greeted them.

"Yuta! Doyoung didnt tell me that you're gonna join us.Luckily i cooked a lot!Come on in",he invited both of them then closed the door.

"Wow,i think i havent came to this house for a long time.You guys already changed a lot of the decorations and added up some furnitures",Yuta said while his eyes bewildered with the interior design of the house.

As he was looking,he didnt realized that Taeyong pulled Doyoung to the kitchen.

"What is it?",Doyoung asked Taeyong before Taeyong asked him to be quiet.

"Why you didnt tell me that you brought Yuta?",Taeyong whispered to Doyoung.

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows,

"Why are you whispering?",he asked back while lower his voice with the same tone as Taeyong before.

They both turned their head to the same side when they heard their doorbell.

"I get it",Yuta offered to help but when he opened the door,he was shocked with the view of two person infront of him.

"Yuta!I didnt know you also join us for dinner!",Winwin greeted Yuta excitedly.

Jaehyun noticed Winwin's reaction so he put his arm on Winwin's waist and smiled at Yuta,

"Can we come in?",he asked Yuta.

Yuta blinked his eyes and tried to remain calm,

"Sure,come in~",he moved aside as both of them walked together inside the house and Yuta closed the door.

- -

All of them were at the dining room enjoying their dinner while chattering among each other except for Yuta,he dont really join the conversation but whenever they asked him questions,he only answered it quick so that they wont talk to him.

After they finished eating,all of them were at the living room continue chatting with each other.

"Its been a while for us to hang out together.Why dont we have some drink outside?",Jaehyun offered to all of them.

"Wow,are you gonna treat us?",Doyoung asked with a laugh.

Jaehyun laughed and nodded,

"Fine,my treat~",he replied followed by the others cheering for Jaehyun.

Winwin smiled and turned to Yuta,

"You will join us right?",he asked Yuta with a wide smile.

Yuta gulped and looked at Winwin,

"I..i will pass for that",he answered.

Winwin's smile faded after Yuta responded,

"Why?",he asked.

Yuta didnt know what to answer,he cant just told him that he's being jealous or he's being uncomfortable since dinner.

He acted like he's looking at his watch and looked back at all of them,

"Urm i have to something to settle on something related to Shotaro,i can join you guys next time",he told his excuse.

"Good,now im using my dead brother as an excuse",he mocked himself.

"Then-",

He stood and took his things,

"See you guys",he said to all of them.

"Call me if you need anything Yuta",Winwin reminded Yuta.

Yuta nodded then thanked Taeyong and Doyoung before he hurriedly excused himself and walked out from the house.