#11

Yuta and Doyoung went to check on the CCTV as he wanted to take the photo of the stalker as an evidence for him to catch the killer.

But then when they checked the CCTV,there's no signs of the stalker.Both Doyoung and Yuta confused as they looked at each other.

"Trust me,im not lying!",he insisted to Doyoung as he asked to rewind back the video but still there's no sign of the stalker.

Yuta was so frustrated as he put both his hands on his waist,tried to hold his anger.

"He pay you,dont you?",Yuta asked the officer.

The officer looked at Yuta with his confused look,

"Huh?".

Yuta walked to the officer and pulled his collar,

"He pay you right?!You deleted it right?!",he attacked the officer before Doyoung pulled Yuta away from the officer.

He apologized and quickly pulled Yuta outside of the building.

"Dude im not lying!You dont trust me?",Yuta asked Doyoung.

Doyoung let out some breaths,

"Its not like that,its just..there's another case coming.A young girl went missing and the weird part is the girl went missing the same day Shotaro died",Doyoung told Yuta.

Yuta looked at Doyoung while raised his eyebrow,

"So you're thinking that Shotaro's killer related to that case?",he asked.

Doyoung shrugged,

"Lets just continue tomorrow.We'll go to Shotaro's school so maybe we can find any hints that related to the guy that you caught before",Doyoung suggested.

Yuta agreed and they both went back home.

- -

"How's the case?",Yuta asked while entered the car.

"We havent find enough evidences yet,we only know that she's very popular at her school but she's not Shotaro's schoolmates",Doyoung explained.

Yuta nodded then Doyoung began drove the car to Shotaro's school.When they arrived,Doyoung unbuckled his seatbelt and walked out from the car.

"You wait here,i'll go to the school office for a while",Doyoung told Yuta.

Yuta gave him an OK sign as Doyoung closed the door and walked to the office.

While Yuta was waiting,he tried to memorize the face of the stalker from last night.He convinced himself that he never met the guy.

He stared outside the window when he saw a group of students chatting outside the school.He eyed all of the students when one of them asked his friends to go first without him as he wanted to check his phone.

When they walked away,the student turned his body facing Yuta and at that moment Yuta quickly walked out from the car and approached the student before he punched him until he fell down on the ground.

"So you study here huh?",Yuta yelled while lowered his body until the same level as the student.

He looked at the student's nametag and pulled the student's collar until both their face closed to each other.

"So Sungchan,tell me why you always come to my house?",Yuta asked with his fiery eyes.

Sungchan let out a laugh,

"What are you talking about?",he asked back with his tone mocking Yuta.

"You son of a!",Yuta wanted to punch Sungchan's face but then Doyoung came and pushed Yuta away before he helped to lift Sungchan.

Yuta looked at Doyoung in disbelief,

"Dude,he's the one from last night!",he tried to convince Doyoung.

Doyoung looked at Yuta then shifted his gaze to Sungchan who was looking at both of them confused.

Yuta was so annoyed at Sungchan acting like he know nothing but then he noticed the scar on Sungchan's face.

"There,that scar was from last night",Yuta showed the scar to Doyoung hopefully can prove that Sungchan was the stalker.

Sungchan raised his eyebrows and shrugged,

"Excuse me,can you stop embarrassed yourself?",Sungchan responded to Yuta with his sarcastic tone.

"Where were you last night?",Doyoung asked Sungchan.

Sungchan turned his head to Doyoung and crossed his arms against his chest,

"Why i have to tell you?",he asked back.

Doyoung sighed and showed his police badge to Sungchan.Sungchan looked a bit flustered when he saw the badge but he then remained unbothered.

"I went karaoke with my friends",he told them and showed them some photos of him and his friends in the karaoke room.

Yuta let out a breath then took the knifepocket from his pocket,

"I bet this is yours",he said to Sungchan.

Sungchan's eyes looked straight to the knifepocket as he walked closer to Yuta and took it from his hands.

"Owh thank you",he thanked Yuta with his tone basically mocking Yuta.

"You b*stard!",Yuta raised his fist before he heard voices coming towards them.

"Sungchan,whats going on?",two students running towards Sungchan probably his friends.

"May i ask whether you guys with Sungchan last night?",Doyoung asked the students.

They both looked at each other and turned to Doyoung while nodding their head.

"Whats going on,officer?",they asked Doyoung.

"Urm never mind,thank you for your cooperation and sorry for the inconvenience",Doyoung replied to the students while Yuta still dissatisfied with Sungchan.

Sungchan walked away with his friends but then he asked his friends to leave first as he came back to Doyoung and Yuta.

"Im sorry officers but i hope in the future both of you should be more professional",he said then he turned his head to Yuta,

"Right?",he asked directly to Yuta followed by a smirk.

Yuta held his anger while Sungchan excused himself and ran back to his friends.

"That son of a b*tch!You cant just let him leave.He's the one,i swear!",Yuta tried to convince Doyoung.

Doyoung nodded,

"I know,i trust you but still..we dont have proof.I started to feel something fishy right now",Doyoung told Yuta.

"What if there's something that we dont know?",Yuta asked as he began to understand the situation.

"Besides,that Sungchan kid.He's not just a normal kid,i saw his photo everywhere at the school..he's famous and i feel his vibe some kind of you know..untouchable",Doyoung shared his feelings.

Yuta shooked his head,

"I dont care as long as I got that kid",Yuta insisted and walked back to the car followed by Doyoung.