#7

Yuta walked into a convenient store to buy some food for his dinner.

After he finished buying,he went to the counter to pay for his things.

"Thank you",Yuta thanked the cashier and took his things when he saw someone familiar sitting at the corner.He walked closer to approach that person.

"Winwin?",he called as Winwin turned around with a shocked look at his face.

He smiled awkwardly to Yuta while Yuta took a seat and sat beside him.

"Why are you outside this late?",he asked as his eyes looked at the ramen cup on the table.

"Are you hungry?",he asked Winwin.

Winwin looked very nervous as he held Yuta's hand,

"Can you please dont tell anyone especially Jaehyun?",he asked Yuta a favor.

Yuta furrowed his eyebrows before he nodded while Winwin turned his body facing Yuta.

"Me and Jaehyun have planned to be on diet since last week.Its very hard but i tried my best because of Jaehyun but tonight im so hungry so I decided..urm you know..cheat day.But i really dont want Jaehyun to know cause he might feel dissapointed",Winwin explained to Yuta.

Yuta responded to Winwin with a smile,

"Your secret save with me",he said while acted like he zipped his mouth.

"Thank you",Winwin thanked excitedly and hugged Yuta but he didnt know that the hug makes Yuta blushed.

He released the hug then looked at Yuta while Yuta tried to remain calm.

"Then,let me join you",he said while brought out the ramen cup that he bought before.

"Im sorry for bothering you",Winwin apologized cause he felt bad for Yuta.

Yuta shooked his head and joined Winwin eating ramen while chatting with each other.

- -

Yuta walked back to his house after he accompanied Winwin at the convenient store.

He started to get stomach ache cause he's not used to eat ramen that late,he only did that because of Winwin.

"Why are you so dumb Yuta?",he talked to himself as he already arrived infront of his door.

He was looking for the keys when he noticed Shotaro's shoes are infront of the door.

"The heck?!"

Yuta was very puzzled but then his head reminded of the night Shotaro died.He remembered he got the feeling that someone was looking at him when he smoked infront of his house.

Suddenly,he heard voices coming from the stairs.He looked at his side and he saw someone was wearing a black hoodie and a mask looking at him before the person quickly ran away.

"Stop there!",Yuta yelled as he began running to catch the person.

He ran fastly as he saw the stalker running down the stairs quickly.

"Stop there you idiot!",he shouted to the stalker but the stalker kept on running from him.

When they reached the ground floor,the stalker ran straight while Yuta looked for the stalker and quickly followed the stalker.

He tried to catch some breaths while his stomach started to feel the pain but he held the pain cause this is the only chance for him to catch the stalker.

He didnt realized that he already ran far away from his home but as he ran passed some buildings,the stalker was nowhere to be seen.

He stopped and caught some breaths while looked around his surroundings but there's no sign of the stalker at all.