#25

Yuta arrived at the police station and hurriedly approached Doyoung who was wandering infront of the main door.

"Doyoung,what is it?",Yuta asked while gasped for breaths felt tired from running.

"Sungchan..sungchan is inside",Doyoung told Yuta.

"What?!",Yuta quickly barged into the police station as he saw three officers were interrogating Sungchan.

"I told you im not the killer!",Sungchan insisted to defend himself.

"Mind your manners kid!",one of the officer scolded Sungchan.

"Xiaojun recognized you..dont lie to us!",another office accused Sungchan again.

Yuta curled his fingers into a fist then approached them.

"He's not the killer,he's with me that night",Yuta told the officers.

Those officers gave Yuta a dissatisfied look cause they know Yuta's dark history.

"What are you doing here?",one of the officers gave a side-eye to Yuta.

"Im taking him,he was with me that night.We're supposed to wait for Shotaro at my house",Yuta gave his reason before he took Sungchan's hand.

He wanted to pull away before one of the officers blocked him,

"Where do you want to go?",he asked Yuta probably annoyed with Yuta's behaviour.

Yuta smirked,

"Im gonna catch the killer by myself cause i cant stand shitty guys like you.Anyway if you dont trust me,go check the CCTV at my neighbourhood to prove that Sungchan was there",he tapped the officer's shoulder to provoke him that walked away with Sungchan.

"Wow you're so cool",Sungchan complimented Yuta while Yuta ignored him as they both walked to his car.

"Yuta!",Yuta turned around and saw Doyoung running towards him.

"Where are you going?",he asked.

"Im going back to the hospital.Xiaojun is in danger and Hendery is the killer.I have to find out where Hendery is right now and i have to meet Kun",Yuta told Doyoung and walked to his car before Doyoung opened the door and sat on the passenger's seat.

"Im coming with you",he said to Yuta.

Yuta nodded and looked at Sungchan who was standing outside the car,

"Get in loser",he told Sungchan before Sungchan opened the door and sat on the back seat.

He started the engine and drove as fast as he could until they reached the hospital.

When they arrived,all three of them hurriedly ran to Kun's room.They opened the door and saw Kun was talking to his patient.

Kun was surprised with their presence but luckily he just finished checking his patient.

When the patient leaves,both Yuta and Doyoung walked inside while Sungchan waited outside the room.

"Kun we need your help",Yuta asked before both him and Doyoung sat on the seat near Kun's table.

Kun furrowed his eyebrows as he was shocked with the sudden favor but he just sat on his seat and looked at both of them.

"What is it?",he asked while wiped his table so that it looks clean and the other two felt more comfortable.

"We need Hendery's information.Xiaojun is in danger right now",Yuta told Kun followed by a nod by Doyoung.

Kun looked at them confused while threw the tissue that he held to the dustbin beside the table.