#14

Yuta walked to his door when he heard loud knocks coming from it and as he opened it, he saw Doyoung was standing infront looking furious.

"what?',Yuta asked unbothered.

Doyoung was triggered with Yuta's reaction but he controlled his emotions and walked inside the house followed by Yuta closed the door.

"can you please dont do anything behind my back?",Doyoung initiated a discussion hoping that they wont end into an argument.

"what?i didnt do Taeyong",Yuta sat then leaned on the couch.

"shut the f*ck up!Im being serious right now!",Doyoung was bothered with Yuta's insensitive attitude.

"dude you came to my house..not saying anything then create a scene..what the f*ck do you want?!", Yuta started to feel the anger rushing through his veins.

Doyoung let out some breaths then moved his body facing Yuta.

"You went to the school and asked some students without telling me and now you went to meet Dr Kun without inform me...dude you're not a cop anymore.You should know your limit",Doyoung explained the situation without including his frustration.

Yuta was surprised with what he heard from Doyoung,

"wait what?so you expect me to wait and do nothing?",he asked full of sarcasm.

Doyoung closed his eyes begged for his patience to calm him and opened his eyes back while put both his hands on his waist.

"The cops are so mad about it,you should be grateful that I back you up.I told them that Im the one who asked you to go there and luckily i didnt lose my job", Doyoung confessed everything inside his head.

Yuta was dumbfounded especially hearing everything that from him is such a nonsense.

He stood then approached Doyoung when he held Doyoung's collar and pulled him closer to his body.

"you know what?you're the one who ask me to seek for revenge on behalf of Shotaro but know you're the one who stop me?!",Yuta yelled to Doyoung in anger causing Doyoung caught off-guard.

They both looked at the door when they heard someone knocking from the outside.

Yuta released Doyoung from his grip and walked to the door.He opened the door and saw Winwin smiling at him.

"sorry for bothering you",Winwin said to Yuta.

Yuta suddenly burst out laughing as he looked back to Doyoung.

"wow,did you guys plan this?",he asked while watching at both of them.

Both Doyoung and Winwin looked at each other as they didnt get the situation.

"what are you talking about?",Doyoung asked.

"now you use Winwin so that I will listen to you,huh?!",Yuta shouted at Doyoung.

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows,

"Dude,what the hell!", he responded back to Yuta with his annoyed face.

"yuta,i think you misunders--"

"shut up!",Yuta yelled at Winwin cut his words.Winwin was shocked as he never saw Yuta in that condition and its the first time Yuta yelled at him.

"you know what?",Yuta said to both of them.

Yuta then walked to Doyoung and pulled his hand before he pushed Doyoung outside his house.

"both of you get out,i dont want to talk to anyone right now!",he chased them out.

Doyoung was so furious with Yuta's behaviour,