#19

"Wait",Yuta said while running to the door but when he opened it,he looked at the person with annoyance.

"Hello",Sungchan greeted happily before he barge into the house.

"Now what?",Yuta asked.

"You dont feel guilty huh?You should be glad i dont ask you to compensate for this",Sungchan showed the scar that he have on his cheek because of Yuta.

"Well you deserved that cause you stalked me",Yuta responded as he become defensive.

"Whatever,you already ruin my handsome face",he said while lying on the couch.

Yuta leaned his back against his wall while his eyes stuck on Sungchan.

"So have you arrest Xiaojun?",he asked.

"What for?",Yuta asked back.

Sungchan was shocked as he stood,

"What the?!Why you dont arrest him?",he asked slightly raised his tone.

"Why should i listen to you?",Yuta asked again tried to provoke Sungchan.

Sungchan then approached and pulled Yuta's collar,

"You're useless",he throw an insult to Yuta.

Yuta felt furious with the sudden insult then pushed Sungchan before he punched Sungchan until he fall on the floor.

Sungchan raised his head then ran to Yuta and gave him another punch until Yuta hit his back on the wall before he fall on the floor.

They both started to fight each other,gave each other some punches until both of them laid on the floor.

They both were so done with their life as both of them already lose their loved one.

Yuta gasped for some breaths as he blinked his eyes repeatedly.

"You know that night,i..i supposed to meet him and i plan to confess to him but I waited for a long time and he still didnt come yet.I decided to come here that night to look for him but i got scared when I saw you standing outside so i ran away",Sungchan told Yuta of everything that happened to him that night.

Sungchan sat and hung his head down looking at his hands.

"I waited at the stairs while calling him repeatedly but then..i saw you running down the stairs..and..i got that bad feeling about Shotaro..i.."

Sungchan suddenly burst into tears,guilt and regret started to engulfed him as he wished he can save Shotaro at that time.

"What if i..i just stop—-",Sungchan sobbed as Yuta sat and patted Sungchan's back.He couldnt believe he get to see this kid's fragile side.

He never know how much Shotaro meant for Sungchan until now.

"Im sorry",Yuta apologized on behalf of Shotaro.Sungchan must be having a hard time too but he suffered it alone.

- -

"Wow,im at Shotaro's room!",Sungchan said excitedly and threw his body on the bed.

"Oww,his bed still have his smell",he said while turned his body repeatedly feeling excited of it.

"You look like a pervert",Yuta said to Sungchan.

Sungchan ogled his eyes towards Yuta but then he saw something familiar on Shotaro's table.

"Omg!These are the presents that I gave to him!",he felt appreciated after seeing Shotaro still kept everything that he gave him.

Sungchan took the pen on the table and showed at Yuta,

"I gave him this pen because he forgot to bring one during our exam",he told Yuta excitedly and looked for other things.

Yuta shooked his head but deep down he felt happy for Shotaro meeting someone that can appreciate him.

"You sleep here,dont do anything crazy",Yuta ordered Sungchan and walked away.

When he walked into his room,he sat on his bed and began perplexed.

He felt bad for not knowing that his brother is in love,he should be there for him.

Maybe Shotaro needs someone to talk to at that time and he wasnt there to be with Taro.

He sighed and turned off the lights to go to sleep.