#21

Doyoung and Yuta were at Xiaojun's room as Doyoung wanted to interrogate Xiaojun for the case.

While interrogating,Yuta stood at the corner cause Kun wont allowed him to come closer to Xiaojun,worried that Xiaojun might freaked out like last time.

After Doyoung finished his work,he and Kun followed by Yuta walked out from the room as they both discussing some matters regarding Xiaojun.

Doyoung didnt realized that Yuta sneakily walked back inside and approached Xiaojun.

Xiaojun's face portrayed his terrifying face as Yuta took some steps closer to him.

"Why?You looked scared",Yuta whispered as he lowered his body towards Xiaojun so that his voice wont attracted the police outside the room especially Doyoung.

Xiaojun gulped as he blinked countless times and his hands started shaking.

"Tell me,are you hiding something from me?",Yuta asked.

Xiaojun shifted his gaze to the ceiling to avoid eye contact with Yuta.

Yuta then looked at the board's name as he realized that he got a new hint for the case.

"So his name is Xiao Dejun?",his head suddenly reminded him that the name sounds familiar.

"Your name is Xiao Dejun?",he asked Xiaojun but Xiaojun remained silent.

Yuta huffed in annoyance as he eyed Xiaojun from head to toe but then his eyes stucked at the tatoo on Xiaojun's hand.

Yuta held Xiaojun's hand to get a closer look,

"XY?what's that mean?",Yuta asked as Xiaojun quickly pulled his hand away from Yuta.

"Its a male",Hendery suddenly barged in and interrupted Yuta.

Yuta turned his head to Hendery while raised his eyebrow,

"What?",he replied.

Hendery gulped then walked closer to Xiaojun until his body facing Yuta.

"Xiaojun always being bullied at school for being feminine so he make that tattoo to prove that he's a male",Hendery explained to Yuta.

Yuta felt something fishy with Hendery's attitude so he crossed his arms against his chest,

"You dont know much about him arent you?",Yuta smirked to provoke him.

Hendery's face changed as he was red ravaged in anger,

"Of course i know!Im his boyfriend!",Hendery yelled at Yuta causing Doyoung and Kun ran back to the room.

"Whats going on here?",Kun asked while looking at both of them.

Yuta remained emotionless as he secretly dropped his pen and took it,

"Sorry,i left my pen just now",he lied and took the pen before he walked our from the room.

When he reached the parking lot,Doyoung suddenly stopped him.

"Yah Yuta,what are you doing just now?",Doyoung asked.

Yuta opened his car's door and took the name list that he got from the previous convenient store.

"You have to find out about Xiaojun",Yuta suddenly ordered Doyoung.

Doyoung was deadly confused with Yuta's sudden request.

"What are you talking about?",he asked Yuta as Yuta passed the name list to Doyoung.

"I already checked the name list and i find out that Xiaojun works there",Yuta answered but Doyoung remained confused.

"Wait,so you're telling me that Xiaojun might have something to do with Haesoo's death?",Doyoung asked.