#9

Yuta woke up as he looked at his surroundings realizing he passed out at the kitchen.

He quickly stood and ran to the door to check on the shoes and yeah..Shotaro's shoes still at the same place.

"He's here last night"

Yuta closed the door and ran to his room to get changed while turn his phone to speaker mode while calling Doyoung.

Doyoung:hey,i call you last night!What happe—

Yuta:can you send me the hospital's location?

Doyoung:huh,for what?

Yuta:just send it to me,i will tell you later.

Doyoung:ok then

*end call*

Yuta buttoned his shirt and took his bag when his phone ring signalling a message.

Doyoung sends you a location

Yuta took his phone and hurriedly ran out from his home.

- -

Yuta waited outside the room as Kun walked out and approached him.

"I didnt know you came,I thought i already informed you guys about Xiaojun",he told Yuta.

"How is he?",Yuta asked.

Kun curved a smile,

"Like a miracle,he's currently in a stable condition",Kun answered happily.

Yuta nodded with a smile,he felt very grateful after he heard the news.Maybe thats the reason why Doyoung called him multiple times last night.

"Would you like to see the records if you want?",Kun asked followed by a nod by Yuta.

Kun asked Yuta to wait while he walked inside his room.

As Yuta was waiting,he heard noises coming from the hallway.

"You such an idiot!How dare you?!",an old man yelled at a young man who was looked down probably scared of him.

"Im so sorry",the young man apologized and bowed but the old man kept on scolding him.

Yuta felt annoyed with the fuss so he approached both of them.

"Sir,please be quiet.This is a hospital",Yuta tried to calm the old man.

The old man turned to Yuta with his gruesome look,

"Who the hell are you?!Do you know my jacket is very expensive!",he yelled at Yuta.

Yuta sighed and let out some money before he gave it to the old man.The old man grinned at Yuta,

"Now we're talking",he smirked at Yuta and walked away.

The young man thanked and bowed at Yuta.

"Its not a big deal,anyway he bought the jacket at the market.He just want money",Yuta told the young man.

The young man thanked him again and introduced himself as Yangyang.

"I have seen you before",Yangyang told Yuta.Yuta felt awkward but he just let out a smile hoping that Yangyang will walked away.

"Anyway,i saw you waiting infront of Dr.Kun's room",Yangyang said probably want to start a conversation.

"Urm then?",Yuta reacted as he started to feel uncomfortable.

Yangyang grinned,

"Dont worry,Dr Kun's is the most kind and reliable man i have ever met.Im very sure he will help you no matter what",he assured Yuta.

Yuta started to feel uneasy as he began to feel suspicious with Yangyang.

Yangyang excused himself as Kun walked towards Yuta to gave Xiaojun's medical records.

"I have been searching for you",Kun said.

Yuta thanked him and walked away as he drove his way to the bus station.

When he arrived,he asked to meet the bus driver that drove the bus last night. At first they wont let him but when Yuta convinced them that he was a cop,they felt comfortable and began cooperating with Yuta.

Yuta looked at the CCTV from the bus as he saw the same familiar guy that stalked him before.

"Why is he covered his face even though he's already in the bus?",Yuta complained while looking at the tall figure in the camera.

He then thanked the bus driver and quickly walked away before he got caught.