#2

Three days later

The sun was already bright and glating based on its intensity which it hit Yuta's eye,making him squint a little. He put his pillow above his head,covering his eyes from the rays but he couldnt get back to sleep when he heard the loud noise coming from the ringtone of his phone.

yuta:what?

doyoung:can you just--

yuta:if you want to talk about shotaro,then im gonna end this call

doyoung:dude,can you just stop acting like this?You even cancel the autopsy..how come you dont--

yuta:i just want him to rest in peace

doyoung:but still u should find the killer! You cant just let him free--

yuta:i think its burglary cause they took all his stuff

doyoung:burglary or not, we still have to look for the killer.Look,his friend is still alive,why dont you follow--

yuta:bye

Yuta ended the phone call and gather his energy to sat himself up.

He yawned and looked at his alarm clock,

"its already noon",he stepped out from his bed and and looked around as he noticed that Winwin wasnt there.

"maybe he already get back home.Well,he's someone else's",he talked to himself.

He opened his door and walked out from his house as he stepped on shotaro's shoes accidentally.

He almost slipped and quickly stabilized himself befor he looked at those shoes.

"did i forget to keep this shoes?", he thought as he took the shoes and put in on the shoe rack beside the door.

The shoe rack were outside their house cause he doesnt stand the smell of their shoes especially if they kept it inside the house.

As he was looking at the view at the balcony,he noticed his neighbours were looking at him while gave him a weird look.

Yuta looked at himself while noticing that he only wore a white singlet and shorts. He felt uncomfortable with people looking at him so he walked back inside his house.

He doesnt feel hungry so he planned to go back to sleep but then when he hold his doorknob,his eyes were shifted to the room beside his.

All this time he tried to prevent to look at anything related to Shotaro including his room.

Yuta sighed and walked before he stood infront of Shotaro's room.

He held the doorknob and took a deep breaths then opened the door.

The room looks like a normal teenage boy room except the presence of the owner itself.

Yuta looked at the messy bed guessing that Shotaro might be late to school during his last days.

Yuta walked closer to the bedroom and folded Shotaro's blanket,he put the otter doll near the wall until he satisfied at the look of the neat bed.

Suddenly,the thoughts of Shotaro came to his mind. Guilt started to engulfed himself wondering if he can changed anything and bring back his brother.

He didnt realized that his tears burst forth like water from the dam,spilling down his face.

"shotaro..please come back",he begged to himself knowing that will never happen.

He felt the muscles of his chin trembled as he looked towards the photo on Shotaro's table, a selfie photo of them.Thats the only photo that they have together,just because Shotaro wished for it on his 12th birthday.

Yuta kneeled on the floor and closed his face with his hands even though he failed to stop letting out his tears.

"im sorry..im so so sorry..please come back!",Yuta yelled in exasperation.

"yuta~"

Yuta raised his head and looked at Winwin who was running to him.Winwin approached him and hugged him tightly.

"Im sorry for leaving you alone",he apologized while patted his back slowly trying to comfort Yuta.

After a few minutes,they both released their hug as Winwin wiped Yuta's tears.Winwin felt bad as he felt like he should be with Yuta especially the times when he become fragile.

He planned to buy Yuta's favourite food cause he dont have the confidence to cook for Yuta so he decided to went out for a while.

Yuta nodded and let out a smile assuring he's fine,worried that Winwin felt guilty because of him.

                                - -
Both Yuta and Winwin were at the living room watching Tv.

They were watching the news when the Tv showed the photo of Shotaro and sharing the investigation process of his death.

As soon as Yuta saw Shotaro's photo,he quickly changed the channel.

"Its so boring watching Tv,why dont we watched anime at my laptop?",Yuta asked Winwin.

Winwin nodded so Yuta walked to his room to take his laptop and they both started watching anime at the living room.

While they're watching,Winwin suddenly started a conversation.

"Yuta~",Winwin called Yuta to get his attention.

"Hmm",Yuta responded but his eyes still stuck at the screen probably figured out what Winwin wanted to talk about.

"Do you really dont want to find out who's the killer?",Winwin asked calmly.

Yuta sighed,

"There's nothing to be look at.Besides,you know that i got fired from the police department because of "that issue" so there's nothing i can do",he replied.

Yuta really hated to talk about this but because of Winwin he managed to hold his anger and talked softly.

"Maybe you can work on this as his brother",Winwin tried to persuade Yuta.

"I never look at him as my brother",Yuta answered and his tone started to change.He tried to maintained the hatred that he used to have at Shotaro.

The atmosphere became silence as both of them stay quiet.Yuta secretly looked at his side,felt bad for raising his voice to Winwin.

"Everyday when i woke up,i always wish that i can see Shotaro.I still remember the way he laughed at my lame jokes,his effort on learning Chinese and yeah i miss listening to him bragging about you",Winwin began confessing his feelings that he kept inside him.

Winwin's last words attracted Yuta's attention but he tried to remain calm like those words didnt affect him at all.

"whenever we met,he always told me how handsome you are wearing the police uniform,how cool you are catching those culprits and how proud he is to have a brother like you",Yuta felt his eyes started to turn blurry because of tears so he quickly looked up to prevent the tears from falling.

"Shotaro..shotaro have always feel very grateful to have you as his brother",Winwin explained to Yuta.

Yuta perplexed after Winwin's confession,he was stunned at the same time dumbfounded.

They both remained quiet when Winwin's phone suddenly ringing.Winwin took his phone and answered the call from Jaehyun.

Yuta looked at Winwin who walked to the kitchen then looked back infront,stared at the reflection of himself on the screen.

He couldnt focus on the anime he's watching as his thoughts were manifested with Shotaro and Winwin's words from before.

He's right.