#17

"Owh Yuta,come in",Taeyong invited Yuta as Yuta saw Doyoung was at the living room playing with his phone.

Taeyong suddenly whispered to Yuta,

"He's acting right now,his phone battery died",he smiled at Yuta and walked to the kitchen.

Yuta walked to the living room as he sat on the couch infront of Doyoung.

"What are you doing?",he asked even though he know Doyoung's phone battery died.

"Playing game",Doyoung answered without looking at Yuta.

Yuta tried to hold his laugh cause he finds Doyoung cute.

"Im sorry",he apologized making Doyoung looked at him before he looked back at his phone.

They both became silent as both of them didnt know what to talk about.

Yuta cleared his throat to get Doyoung's attention,

"Are you still mad at me?",he asked trying to initiate a conversation.

"Hmm",Doyoung replied again without looking at Yuta.

Yuta stood then sat beside Doyoung before he pinched Doyoung's cheek,

"Awww im sorry~",he apologized as Doyoung pushed Yuta's hand from his cheek and continue looking at his phone.

Yuta moved his body closer and hugged Doyoung while rest his head on Doyoung's shoulder,

"Awww im sorry~~",he moved his head repeatedly tried to coax or more like annoyed Doyoung.

Doyoung pushed Yuta's body away,

"Aisshh fine!",he said to Yuta.

Yuta smiled,

"So you're not mad at me anymore?",he asked to provoke Doyoung.

Doyoung rolled his eyes,

"Hmm",he answered before Yuta hugged him back.

Taeyong walked to the living room watching both of them,

"Stop acting like you dont like Doyoung.Everyday you kept on looking at your phone waiting for Yuta to call you",Taeyong exposed Doyoung.

"Huh really?",Yuta asked with his tone teasing Doyoung.

"No im not",Doyoung defended himself while stick his tongue out to Taeyong.

"Really Doyoung,really?",he teased Taeyong then walked to his room.

Yuta pinched Doyoung's nose,

"Its okay,i know you love me",he patted Doyoung's back and rest his head back to Doyoung's shoulder while Doyoung began accepting his reality.

Suddenly,Yuta's phone was ringing so he released the hug and answered the phone call as it was from Winwin.

Yuta's face changed when he answered the phone call and it got noticed by Doyoung.

When he ended the phone call,he stood and took his things.

"What happened?",Doyoung asked.

"Jaehyun got attacked by someone,he's at the hospital right now",Yuta told Doyoung.

"I have to go to the hospital now",Yuta wanted to excuse himself when Doyoung stopped him.

"Wait"

He walked upstairs to tell Taeyong then quickly walked down the stairs when he came back to Yuta,

"Lets go",they both walked out from the house and drove their way to the hospital.

- -