#20

Yuta woke up from his bed when he heard noises coming from the kitchen.He walked out from his room and saw Sungchan was eating while playing loud music from his phone.

"Yah!Why you eat my food?!",Yuta ran to him and took the sandwich that Sungchan hold.

Sungchan raised his head,

"What?Im hungry",he replied before he confiscated back the sandwich from Yuta and ate it quickly.

"Hey,dont eat too much.Im not that rich!",Yuta scolded Sungchan but Sungchan ignored him and asked Yuta to shut up.

Yuta was so annoyed with Sungchan so he took the milk in the fridge and a glass to the table.

"Excuse me,your leg",Yuta warned Sungchan as he put his leg on the table.

"Owh sorry",Sungchan put down his leg while his eyes still stucked on his phone.

"I thought you dont eat sandwich,well rich people dont eat these cheap foods",Yuta said to Sungchan out of sarcasm.

He then slightly smile while pour the milk on the glass that he took before,he felt satisfied for teasing Sungchan as Sungchan turned off his phone.

"Well i never knew one day i will eat these kinds of foods",Sungchan's answer probably trying to make Yuta pissed off.

"Whatever",Yuta rolled his eyes and started to cook his own breakfast.

As they both doing their own thing,Sungchan suddenly initiated a conversation.

"Shotaro is so lucky",Sungchan said before he drank the milk from Yuta's glass.

"What are you talking about?",Yuta asked eventhough he's not fully paid attention to Sungchan.

"Shotaro..he get to live a normal live.Everyone care for him",Sungchan explained his statement earlier.

The word 'care' snapped Yuta as he knows he's not one of them,and he wish he was.

"How about you?You can get anything that you want from your rich parents",Yuta tried to direct the conversation so that he wont felt sad thinking about Shotaro.

"No,they're useless.They dont really want me act.They used me so that they can get all the properties from my grandparents cause my grandpa want to have a grandchild before he died",Sungchan told his story without realized that he basically confessed everything to a stranger.

Yuta was dumbfounded as his mouth was sealed from Sungchan's words,he didnt know what to respond as he served his food on the plate and took it to the table.

"Here",Sungchan showed something on his phone to Yuta.

"What is it?",Yuta asked while looked at Sungchan's phone screen.

"Taro always talk about you..saying that you're a very good brother bla bla.He really likes you a lot",Sungchan told Yuta.

As Yuta read the messages,a sense of regret playing inside his head.Whenever Shotaro's name popped out,guilt and regret will always disturb him.

"Well,i thought he's so lucky to have you in his life",Sungchan said as he put down his phone.

"But now when i looked at you,wow i think you're not the same than what i thought",Sungchan said while laughing.

Yuta furrowed his eyebrows,

"What?!",his face portrayed his annoyance to Sungchan.

"Well,i thought you might be kinder and good-looking",Sungchan said to tease Yuta.